• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guys come on calm down. This thread wasn't started so you can all start acting Butthurt. Now just get back to the screenshots. Hopefully a mod won't be back here.

Ottoman_Prussia.jpg

Oh, hey EUIII, what are you doing here?

(For those not in the know, the Ottomans will sometimes get in a war in the Baltic, sail alllll around Europe, and end up with land there in EUIII.)

(For those not in the know, the Ottomans will sometimes get in a war in the Baltic, sail alllll around Europe, and end up with land there in EUIII.)

I saw a one province Italian minor take that territory once. When I formed Italy I inherited it, also. I think it was Parma that grabbed it somehow.

What is the mod you are playing? Some sort of disunited countries?

I tag hopped around using the "tag ENG" cheat (for example) to get all the big countries to release chunks of themselves as satellites. I even did it to the Ottomans making them release Iraq, Bulgaria, and Albania, so I have no clue how they managed to get enough power to take that away from Prussia. o_0

I was playing as Ireland, so I had no hand in this.
I did use a mod though, and I believe that's the Pop Demand Mod...or whichever one that adds in the bank factories.

beforeitwascool.png

I'm playing Italy and I don't even have the party yet! How did they even do that? :wacko:

I ask the same. I played as Russia and in 1846 all indian and central asian uncivilized states were communist or fascist. Neither of those ideologies are supposed to be invented. It looked really strange when the absolute monarchy of Buchara had a communist government (though it shouldn´t be so so strange considering that North korea is one of the last true monarchies of our time).

In my AAR game as Benelux:

This is the only Beneluxian province that has British people. I found it rather strange, so I started searching through other provinces in Europe. This is the only province in Europe (besides England, Scotland, Ireland, Gibraltar and Malta) that have British! Go to India or something, stupid Brits!

In my AAR game as Benelux:

This is the only Beneluxian province that has British people. I found it rather strange, so I started searching through other provinces in Europe. This is the only province in Europe (besides England, Scotland, Ireland, Gibraltar and Malta) that have British! Go to India or something, stupid Brits!

On behalf of Britain... i apologise.
We figured you didn't have enough pubs, chippies, football hooliganism and binge drinkers, i'll pass your complaint along and entice them back home by offering them more benfits.
Hahahaha.

This is the 1st time I've noticed this; I just finished colonizing this island that had only around 1,000 people and now has some 40k people! After this the immigration kept going and I now have 100k people there!
V2_2-1.jpg

I think so Ima check right now..... Just a question though Buying is not manually right :\

*Edit*

Yes I am it's weird I've tried unautomating it and upping it to a huge sum and buying but still -.-

Ottoman_Prussia.jpg

Sorry to sadden you, but that small piece of land in Prussia that's owned by the Ottomans isn't part of the Baltic (if you mean it, even if you don't mean it, Baltic states still don't have a region named "Pommern"). It's central europe.