• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mongol Armor.

"They're back, and this time, they mean business..."

Effects of the American Civil War. I got a place in the sun casus belli against CSA and with the war almost in the end I couldn't resist. I find it hilarious.

06950111264523306012.png

Last edited:
After seeing so many screenshots of North America I'm to the point where I would be totally shocked to see an American Washington(state). Russian Oregon/Idaho... sure... but Americans in Washington?! Unimaginable!

After seeing so many screenshots of North America I'm to the point where I would be totally shocked to see an American Washington(state). Russian Oregon/Idaho... sure... but Americans in Washington?! Unimaginable!
o rly?

historicusa.png

Problem?
trollface.png

I'd s**t a brick if I saw a screenshot that's just our world borders (with the exception of Africa duh).

I'm talking full Algeria, India, USA, Baltic States, Poland, Communist Vietnam, all that jazz. That would just be such sweet cherry pie.

The North is not what I thought it would be :
v23m.jpg

Mongol Armor.

"They're back, and this time, they mean business..."

And the secret of why finland did so well in second world war is revealed.

And the secret of why finland did so well in second world war is revealed.
:rofl:

The first real WW in my Victoria 2 games... In 1860...
(Yeah, I'm using personal mod...)
War 1 : France (GP 4) + Belgium + Spain + Papal State + Piedmont + Switzerland vs UK (me, GP 1) + Austria (GP 3) + USA (GP 5) + India minor + All South America + Mexico + Sweden
War 2 : France (GP 4) + Belgium + Spain + Papal State + Piedmont + Switzerland vs Russia (GP 2) + Ottoman (GP 6) + NGF (GP 7)

Only GP without war : Bavaria n°8
Top 30 not at war : Bavaria (8), CSA (10), Wurtemberg (18), Netherland (19), Tuscany (20), Portugal (22), Baden (25), Denmark (26, stupid ally doesn't want to join), Krakow (27)

So here is Europe, with diplomatic view from France :
wweurope.jpg

And here is the world map (not so much info as nearly all France alliance is in Europe...
wwmonde.jpg

Die France !!!

Last edited:
wah-2.jpg

Transvaal a world power...and competing with me for influence in Egypt. Strange indeed.

Not really, they have some rich diamond provinces and later on even gold provinces. It's quite easy for them to get a GP or a SP status in the early years with just a bit of luck. I've seen it happen a few times already. In my latest game they took/colonized a huge part of southern Africa.

s43srd.jpg

Transvaal and Orange are always my day 1 target as Portugal. They are that worth it.
Yep. Just that you can't have both, as they're civilised and cost a whopping 20 Infamy to annex. So, one at a time! ;)