• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thats the first time I see Bohemia
Yeah I made Austria release the first couple of states, they took the last one from Austria themselvs. I was hoping there'd be something that'd turn them into Czechoslovakia but nothing yet :(

From two seperate games:

malta1.png

British Sicily? Wait... MALTA?

malta2.png

Yeah, Malta. Home to 5.52 million people; 36% bureaucrat, 10% clergy, 100% industrial powerhouse.

And:

uscal.png

F- yeah, USCA! I don't know what you're doing, but keep it up!

(and a commendation for valiant effort to Russia, who before India got enstatetified and began industrialising was leading Britain in number of craftsmen by about 50%)

From two seperate games:

malta1.png

malta2.png

Yeah, Malta. Home to 5.52 million people; 36% bureaucrat, 10% clergy, 100% industrial powerhouse.

And:

uscal.png

(and a commendation for valiant effort to Russia, who before India got enstatetified and began industrialising was leading Britain in number of craftsmen by about 50%)

In my experience, USCA as a GP isn't all that uncommon in 1.2. Historically, it's a bit weird though.

V2_1.png

Guess they reconsidered that whole Germany thing. I also unified the empire as Bavaria so I wonder what would happen with my capital should the rebels succeed (I'll try to see if I have a save at that point and check)

Now a riddle: who can guess how after thrashing the British army at every turn, killing hundreds of thousands of their soldiers and dozens of ships and occupying most of the home Islands, I can have this warscore:
V2SC-Warscore.png

Short answer is: Don't sphere china. Longer answer: The warscore system is really annoying and unrealistic (I believe taking London added something like 0.5% score. Something tells me that in real life this would have had a bit more of an effect on the admiralty).
V2_4.png

About two years later china peaced out but I was still stuck with their bloody battle score. A bit later the Brits agreed to a white peace, seeing as they had 91% war exhaustion.

Apparantly, the Danes decided to rename Greenland and pretend that nothing happened, after the Germans conquered Jylland.

greenland.jpg

From two seperate games:

malta1.png

malta2.png

And:

uscal.png

What is the second country in USA's sphere? some kind of Spain?

What is the second country in USA's sphere? some kind of Spain?

Don't think so, Spain is in the French sphere already. I think that might be some Chinese flag?

Did you know Fidel Castro already tried to take over Cuba 26 years before he was actually born?
v21j.png

Okay, retract my previous post, NOW we're talking AWESOME!

Now a riddle: who can guess how after thrashing the British army at every turn, killing hundreds of thousands of their soldiers and dozens of ships and occupying most of the home Islands, I can have this warscore:
V2SC-Warscore.png

Short answer is: Don't sphere china. Longer answer: The warscore system is really annoying and unrealistic (I believe taking London added something like 0.5% score. Something tells me that in real life this would have had a bit more of an effect on the admiralty).
V2_4.png

About two years later china peaced out but I was still stuck with their bloody battle score. A bit later the Brits agreed to a white peace, seeing as they had 91% war exhaustion.

You can sphere them, just don't ally them. You don't have to ally countries in your sphere. Spheres are economic, they don't become political until the alliance happens. That's why you can sphere a country that is a satellite of another nation.
Not that I'm arguing with you about the ridiculous outcome or the disproportionate undervaluing of capturing London. But just, for next time, remember to sphere but not ally.

You can sphere them, just don't ally them. You don't have to ally countries in your sphere. Spheres are economic, they don't become political until the alliance happens. That's why you can sphere a country that is a satellite of another nation.
Not that I'm arguing with you about the ridiculous outcome or the disproportionate undervaluing of capturing London. But just, for next time, remember to sphere but not ally.

When you have a country in your sphere (exception: satellites of others) they will spam you for the rest of the game with alliance requests. Your relation will be soon down to -200 and they will still continue.

Then don't invite your allies the minute you declare war, it costs 0 Diplomatic points to invite an ally after the war has started (though if they declare war on you...). You're right about London though.

I never invite my allies, this was a British war of containment. Just carving up Prussia skyrocketed my infamy to irreducible levels so I just went with it. There should really be a way with less infamy to do this.

---

These two are priceless:
v25.png

v27.png