• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's a nation I added myself. The flag is the default French flag, but with a blue stripe where the red stripe should be. In the centre is the coat of arms of the Second French Empire.

I'm not sure if this is all that strange, seeing as all I did was release a nation, but:
communistamerica.png

A monarchical communist America co-existing with a democratic America. I'm partially considering keeping them around, rather than reloading(I was just going to see what the difference was). I'd like to see how they fare against the USA.

Whoa cool. What did the map look like in North America? Is this the CSA when they turn Communist? :D

Last edited:
America's only state is Florida, which I took from the CSA during the American Civil War, so not all that different. But I think I'm going to make a separate save, and see if I can't conquer America as... America :D

I'm not sure if this is all that strange, seeing as all I did was release a nation, but:
communistamerica.png

A monarchical communist America co-existing with a democratic America. I'm partially considering keeping them around, rather than reloading(I was just going to see what the difference was). I'd like to see how they fare against the USA.
intresting ! and under which goverment France becomes The Third French Empire ?

V2_12.jpg

Baby boom!

V2_11.jpg

A bad case of mistaken identity.

V2_6.jpg

Sorry Bob Marley, Zion is north of here.

V2_9.jpg

When in Any/All, do what the nocultures do: Leave blank signs. All roads lead to Rebels, after all.

Last edited:
Reactions:

Not completely strange. During the Dutch War of Independence (1568-1648), the Geuzen used the slogan "Liver turcx dan paus" (Rather Turkish than Papist).
They (protestant) prefer the muslim Sultan then then Catholic King of Spain.

Largely because the Ottoman Empire had more tolerance towards Jews and Christians then the Spanish King had against Protestants. And of course a enemy of your enemy is your friend. The Sultan even offered troops to the Dutch Revolt.

Maybe the Papal State doesn't like the Orthodox Greece, and of course the Sultan wants his rightful land back.

But this is pope not some normal Christian nation!
For Dutch it's normal, but not for Pope.

EDIT:
And another one:
V2_5.jpg

(If someone doesn't know Azeris speak Turkish)

Last edited:
But this is pope not some normal Christian nation!
For Dutch it's normal, but not for Pope.

EDIT:
And another one:
V2_5.jpg

(If someone doesn't know Azeris speak Turkish)

I had that event fire where it asked me if I wanted to use British or Nanfaren.

Thing was, I was the NGF.

It checks controller, not owner... still.