• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I my game Doha is populated by Southern Germans and Arabia is populated by Russians!

Judging from my latest holiday in Egypt, the latter is not that unrealistic... :)

I triggered the Webster-Ashburton Treaty as USA and this treaty was signed to settle Territory Disptes between USA and UK. One Day later i get an CB against them where i can conquer a Colony from them. Got it?
Second Screenshot is about an German Localization Error where a Year was mixed up and instead of 1885 it´s 1185. Got it?
Last Screenshot is about a Large Revolt ( Isn´t that obvious? ) ca. 3 Million people have risen and at the End i became a dictatorship. Got it?

Why the heck is Casus Belli translated?
KRIEGSGRUND? :D

v21n.jpg

Lol

this game was weird btw, Austria defeated Prussia in several wars before 1850 so Prussia lost Posen and Breslau to Austria and since their last war Prussia went in an endless civil war starting from 1850~ and its still going on ( Im using PDM ) and the funny thing is that Prussia now only has 300k male people living inside her borders

Don't know if you can see it but it says: "People school reform... ...would remain the basis of Sweden's educational system up until the early 1970's, when it was sadly phased out in favor of ignorance and poor grammar."

Couldn't agree more...

This is not promising :(
badbalance.png

Behold... the Ottoman Persian war:confused:

Not really strange, but a bit wierd indeed
ottomanpersianwar.png

And... The french counterrevolution...:p

This pic also features the counterrevolution to the counterrevolution:wacko:
frenchcounterrevolution.png

Story: France interviened in the Russian - Persian war... Gained military acces through me (Italy) and Austria-Hungary. Sendt all their troops through to fight the Russians, then A-H decleared war on the Ottoman-Empire (Spheree and ally of France) France decided to help OE and therefore lost their military acces through A-H, so when the war ended. France got "Locked" and couldn't move their troops back to France. Then rebels were free to rule and French reactionaries won the first revolution, but did only hold a little amount of land (Non-occupien in the pic), and Jacobins occupied the rest. So when Jacobins enforce their demands... HM Government again :wacko:

This is not promising :(
badbalance.png

Behold... the Ottoman Persian war:confused:

Not really strange, but a bit wierd indeed
ottomanpersianwar.png

And... The french counterrevolution...:p

This pic also features the counterrevolution to the counterrevolution:wacko:
frenchcounterrevolution.png

Story: France interviened in the Russian - Persian war... Gained military acces through me (Italy) and Austria-Hungary. Sendt all their troops through to fight the Russians, then A-H decleared war on the Ottoman-Empire (Spheree and ally of France) France decided to help OE and therefore lost their military acces through A-H, so when the war ended. France got "Locked" and couldn't move their troops back to France. Then rebels were free to rule and French reactionaries won the first revolution, but did only hold a little amount of land (Non-occupien in the pic), and Jacobins occupied the rest. So when Jacobins enforce their demands... HM Government again :wacko:

It makes me laugh when you have 2 types of rebels wandering around your country... i can almost imagine them passing each other on a road "morning.... pssst i hate those guys"

It makes me laugh when you have 2 types of rebels wandering around your country... i can almost imagine them passing each other on a road "morning.... pssst i hate those guys"

Would be really cool if opposed rebels fought each other.

vic2sc.png

Why do they invest in nothing!?

Why UK built a railroad for an island with only one, cultureless, ideologiesless and workless human!?

Since when Egypt borders at Peru!? (this was only a few days after i started a new game)

Yeah, i mean look at the Russian civil war... it was like a free for all.

Exactly. Reds, whites, makhnovites, various nationalists... though to make civil wars and/or revolutions/counter-revolutions REALLY make sense you'd need them to beahve more like separate nations temporarily. Prime material for an expansion really.

I'd also like a "Civil war" system... Say take my French pic for an example. If the reactionaries/(other radicals) had the most support in the west, and the jacobins/(other liberals) had most support in the east, the country would split in two (or more) pieces. One to each faction/coalition which you get to chose from when the war breaks out. Kinda like the US Civil war when it breaks out. But there should also be like decicions (standardized for all countries when you get a flag like "Revolutionary thoughts" or something like that. Reason why they should all be standardized to some degree is because if there was to be customized decicions for each country, somebody would have to work their asses off. Larger powers like UK, France, Russia and so on could have more customized decicions) There should also be some sort of runup system so that it isn't like "Boom!!!... Civil War!". Kinda like the US civil war system where states or provinces join one of the factions (Should be scripted in some way that the states that join a faction isn't randomly chosen so that it will jook like some of the pics that we have seen here of the CSA states. :p