• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I did spend 10 minutes searching to see if there was a way to find out exactly how many rebels there are but apparently there isn't. My estimate is about 2,000,000 men which is awesome in itself. My army isn't anywhere near that big.

Mouse over the little rebel flag at the top of the screen (the one that tells you rebels are organizing, next to the ones for upcoming elections and the notice that you can pass reforms). If you have an active revolt going on, it'll pop up and tell you which groups are revolting and how many men are involved in each.

I guess those Russians get around...[/QUOTE]

Russia obviously sent thousands of their people to Argentina to take it over, since adding them to their SoI was just too boring and easy to do.

Not only that, but Mexico is getting the Argentinian Parliament event as a result? :wacko:

Last edited:
That was the Chinese system post Mao, Helene Carrere D'Encausse (mispelling certainly, she was a famous politologue) did an interesting interview om that subject in the late 70'. Point given was : there are 12 tendances into the Chinese Communist Party, so the democratic discussion is made into the Party, then the people (from, by and for) will simply confirm the results.

Kind of utopist ,, but for what it is worth itwas real , Tien an Men showed us, with part of the standing comity willing to do let things follow their natural course, part even wishing the move forward and let the people have what they asked, and a part standing fast on their privilege.

Situation in SU was up to Kroutchev not the same, Party was a monolith. Kroutchev son have say many time his father biggest achievement (in his father mind) was to have been removed (and not killed) following the mean given by the constitution; because before that hewould have been remove by meeting a gun shot.

That was the Chinese system post Mao, Helene Carrere D'Encausse (mispelling certainly, she was a famous politologue) did an interesting interview om that subject in the late 70'. Point given was : there are 12 tendances into the Chinese Communist Party, so the democratic discussion is made into the Party, then the people (from, by and for) will simply confirm the results.

Kind of utopist ,, but for what it is worth itwas real , Tien an Men showed us, with part of the standing comity willing to do let things follow their natural course, part even wishing the move forward and let the people have what they asked, and a part standing fast on their privilege.

Situation in SU was up to Kroutchev not the same, Party was a monolith. Kroutchev son have say many time his father biggest achievement (in his father mind) was to have been removed (and not killed) following the mean given by the constitution; because before that hewould have been remove by meeting a gun shot.

So, what's your point?

No one commented on the fact that the Argentinian Russian Pan-Nationalists two pages ago wanted Mexico to lead the Pan-Russian state!

No one commented on the fact that the Argentinian Russian Pan-Nationalists two pages ago wanted Mexico to lead the Pan-Russian state!

I did.

47Cyx.jpg

This is happening alot.

In my Prussia game, I created Germany in 1842 because Pan Nationalists took Bremen.