• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think that happens sometimes when you are splitting an army but don't move any troops to the new division, at least I recall similar bug from EU3. Not sure though.

Notice the name of the General. Never knew that the King of Pop could also lead armies decently (and he is a priest too :D)

v21.png
:rofl:

Omg, never seen something cool like that since my old Star Trek rebellion in Medival2

CapnKirk.jpg

Sorry about not being the right game. Just had to. Thought the name was so cool. Best capt. ever!
btw, Picard would never dared to do this!

Last edited:
The flag will also change between forms of government. Communist, fascist, monarchy, republic, etc. gfx\flags has all of the different flags but you have to have a .tga viewer.

i know that and i have photoshop.

why did paradox made it in tga? why not just easy bmp.

Defeated the one and only Conan in Rome:TW myself:D
Got a pic somewhere, but i see no need to upload it;)
There can only be one!
i know that and i have photoshop.

why did paradox made it in tga? why not just easy bmp.
Why shall it bother you anyway? You do have Photoshop! :p

Maybe it has to do with TGAs using less space than BMPs do?

I think that happens sometimes when you are splitting an army but don't move any troops to the new division, at least I recall similar bug from EU3. Not sure though.

No, that happens when the POPs who made this brigade are no longer soldiers - have promoted/demoted/died. It happens annoyingly often in my games.

The both I believe. Had the same not only in EU3 but also in EU2 and CK.

T

Seems from wiki that it's just a common format, had size been a consideration png or jpeg would most probably have been used.

This was while I was playing a game as the USA...

germanegyptians.jpg

Ah, the wacky rebellions in v1.1. Doesn't matter who gets what, so long as rebels screw up all the other nations.

And while this isn't necessarily 'strange' or uncommon, it does make one wonder...
speakyankee.jpg

"Try speaking Yankee, it's the only language I understand."

Reactions:
There can only be one!

Why shall it bother you anyway? You do have Photoshop! :p

well it was already on my pc when i bought it :D.

and space doenst matter. not everyone who can mod has photoshop. bmp, then i just open with paint and dont has to wait for the loading, that was actually my main problem:rolleyes::D. that 5 seconds it takes to startup.

@ alexgariepy
how about use dutch or use flemish? i had that a few times. i will use flemish:

allee manneke, naar amsterdam is alleen maar nog zo'n 200 kilometerkes, but i think this is only fun for the dutch here:D:rofl:, not for the flemish, if there are any:cool:.

Seems from wiki that it's just a common format, had size been a consideration png or jpeg would most probably have been used.
Maybe, I wasn't sure here. If I were to decide, I'd go with png.
well it was already on my pc when i bought it :D.

and space doenst matter. not everyone who can mod has photoshop. bmp, then i just open with paint and dont has to wait for the loading, that was actually my main problem:rolleyes::D. that 5 seconds it takes to startup.
Oh my! 5 seconds is too much for you to start Photoshop?? :eek:
, is a good general :D
Reminded me of kings called "=" in EU3... :D Seriously, "King = Palaiologos".

:rofl:

Omg, never seen something cool like that since my old Star Trek rebellion in Medival2

CapnKirk.jpg

Sorry about not being the right game. Just had to. Thought the name was so cool. Best capt. ever!
btw, Picard would never dared to do this!

That is seriously epic. :D

And while this isn't necessarily 'strange' or uncommon, it does make one wonder...
speakyankee.jpg

"Try speaking Yankee, it's the only language I understand."

They're arguing about whether there's a "u" in "color". :p

As you can see the Mexican army is busy... erm, "fighting" crime.
mexican_army.jpg

And did you know that around the middle of the 19th century Hawaii was probably the most literate country in the world? They were so educated that many of them could even read different things with each eye! The average literacy only dropped when the above mentioned Mexicans conquered them and their illiterate hordes swarmed the islands. :(
readwell.jpg

Reactions: