• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And he's still not no. 1! :rofl:

When even cheats can't help you...

I'm not #1 because China insists on fielding hundreds of brigades that are pretty much useless, plus for some reason the Chinese AI builds massives amounts of factories that seem to serve no purpose. The cash thing is from the cheathappens.com trainer.

Cheats are clearly helping everyone, since the AI is colonizing Africa when it's too early for Machine Guns or Nat + Imp.

In my very first V2 game, before I touched the files and before I modified anything, the AI had colonized Africa before 1880. I started colonizing once I unified Germany, and when I was looking for a place to do so, there was only one region left in W. Africa and a few in southern Africa, around modern day Congo. I don't think the cheats have anything to do with the AI colonizing early.

whosesphere.png

Oh make up your mind.

Jesus Christ! He's standing on water!

Are they being unloaded from a boat?

The Parmese Livonian Order

In my now running series of strange ACWs, we have this beauty where Montana, Wyoming and Wisconsin have joined the Confederacy, but not North Carolina and Virginia. Since Richmond can't be the Confederate capital, Jeff Davis and company chose the beautiful steppes of Cheyenne!

v21.png

PS-the US settled for a white peace and now has the CSA in its sphere of influence.