• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't have a screenie, but I've had Russia invade Yemen in order to cut it down to size. Why they're bothering over there I have no idea.

I also had the Dutch-Belgium war escalate with at least Britain joining Belgium and Russia joining the Dutch IIRC, and ending with the British taking Dutch Guiana.

I'm getting the Russian Conquest of North-West England happening with alarming frequency. They never seem to get anywhere with it though, so I suppose it's not really something to worry about.

I did something!

I did that!

I don't have a screenie, but I've had Russia invade Yemen in order to cut it down to size. Why they're bothering over there I have no idea.

I also had the Dutch-Belgium war escalate with at least Britain joining Belgium and Russia joining the Dutch IIRC, and ending with the British taking Dutch Guiana.
The Russian bear seems really interested in the Dutch. Just as the demo ended, I saw them add Holland to their SOI!

I also had the Dutch-Belgium war escalate with at least Britain joining Belgium and Russia joining the Dutch IIRC

That's actually not weird at all and a very plausible alternate history. The British guaranteed Belgium independence to counter the French and the Russians, among others, sided with the Dutch King against Belgian independence.

The British picking up a Dutch colony on the way, well, that's just good old opportunism :D

The Russian bear seems really interested in the Dutch. Just as the demo ended, I saw them add Holland to their SOI!

Peter the Great admired Holland very much. Maybe his decendants are honoring him... Or maybe they're confusing Holland with the New Holland in St Petersburg? :confused:

Waiting for the inevitable "Use Yankee / Use British" screenshot... :p

So you mean one button with "Use British", cause there is no difference anyway. ;)

2itphc2.jpg

I guess I'm set for WC then.

Notice the name of the General. Never knew that the King of Pop could also lead armies decently (and he is a priest too :D)

v21.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those 2 Capitalists have a hard time making up their minds. Maybe schizophrenia is the problem?
V2_1.jpg