• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What country is that north of... Romania? Also, how did Austrian Silesia divide up like that?

You guys all remember that war where the French burnt London to the ground right?

33jld8j.jpg

The British also lost most of the Caribbean in the war, but I think London hurt the most. They have been number two power since.

What country is that north of... Romania? Also, how did Austrian Silesia divide up like that?

Bukovina, Silesia probably became that way after some country with a core on one of the Upper Silesian provinces was released.

You guys all remember that war where the French burnt London to the ground right?

33jld8j.jpg

The British also lost most of the Caribbean in the war, but I think London hurt the most. They have been number two power since.

After 41 years France finally avenged Waterloo!

Looks inappropriate...
T5mN3nn.jpg

Russia has never felt so much pleasure since Catherine the Great. ;)

Also, disjointed Tirol is disjointed.

those are some amazing borders and country names

also what is with POp demand turkey? does it just always sit on its ass?

those are some amazing borders and country names

also what is with POp demand turkey? does it just always sit on its ass?

Yes. Unless the Balkan Question is answered with Stability in the Balkans, or they get involved in a war late on and a country fire Support Arab Nationalism. In both cases they lose land- potentially the entire balkans and levant/ arab peninsula respectively.

Austria-Croatia

AI Austria will span from coast to coast!

LEFxlN6.jpg

i dont see why you felt the need to include so much of the western half of eurpe in a picture about austria

it look me a second to notice what you were talking about since the whole thing is shunted off into the edge corner

i dont see why you felt the need to include so much of the western half of eurpe in a picture about austria

it look me a second to notice what you were talking about since the whole thing is shunted off into the edge corner

Probably because of resolution, it doesn't fit in the entire post, the picture is actually kinda centered, but the post starts scrolled to the left.