• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Prussia, NGF and that light blue blob - SGF.Also SGF is a satelite of Austria.
2lk41dv.jpg

Not the most devastating battle I've had but it is out of the ones I have a screenshot of. Note the high amount of cavalry, those were rebel dealers from the colonies that I never deleted.

EFC1CDC7ED2414804EAA2C3C2745A1682972CBF4

I'm France and I was not kind to Germany, which only formed because of a rebellion. Also they have the nazis in power.

5718668D8AF4C42092D6B149469523267CB6EA85

I'm France and I was not kind to Germany, which only formed because of a rebellion. Also they have the nazis in power.

5718668D8AF4C42092D6B149469523267CB6EA85
[/QUOTE]
Should be NSPD though.
Also remove that Luxembourg.

Gran Colombia forms without Venezuela, yet an OPM regular Colombia remains. I assume this is the work of rebels.

fOcc2Vn.png

The British prove to be very generous this game. Here you can see they released the Confederation of Alaska and Columbia. They later release South Africa, Hereroland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Still crossing my fingers for Irish Home Rule!

3dTC6VC.png

France decides to follow in their frenemy's footsteps by releasing Senegal

34haskn.jpg

Germans federations
xAze0wM.jpg

Germany formed in 1935.

qnjRIEp.jpg

USA versus Aliens

Those Europe borders are crazy! Did Bavaria sphere Prussia and then formed the SGF?

I like your Italy and Yugoslavia puppet, but why didn't you take Corsica too? Or the rest of Dalmatia?

Are you playing PDM? I think the second one is what PDM uses for certain Great War events or something.

Those Europe borders are crazy! Did Bavaria sphere Prussia and then formed the SGF?

I like your Italy and Yugoslavia puppet, but why didn't you take Corsica too? Or the rest of Dalmatia?

Are you playing PDM? I think the second one is what PDM uses for certain Great War events or something.
Looks more like /gsg/ to me

I must say that that is a sexy Europe. :eek:

Prussia was destroyed by France in 1840,losed Silesia and their great power status...and hesse became a great power :rofl:
SBGtHFh.jpg

Austria formed SGF,but it broke free.Prussia was totally occupied by pan-german nationalist and became part of SGF.Later Hannover Became NGF :D
I've took Corsica,provence and dismantled France later.Dalmatia was taken from yugoslavia when i formed it.And it's /gsg/

Holy crap, that's a lot of countries in that Great War

Yes,and they added a lot of wargoals.At the end i had like 10 dismantle fortifications wargoals againist russia added by netherlands and 3 cut down to size againist norway added by german minors.The total peace offer was 250 points

Czechoslovakia sans Slovakia?

I see that happen all the time. Bohemia becomes independent and it becomes Czechoslovakia, even if it doesn't own Slovakia.

I wonder which Papal States it's all the rage in. Perhaps its mine!

lol

The Americans calling their administrative divisions "states" continues to have awful repercussions on the world.

DE10D056A7F4609F1F1C8D20635BE8DBA7DF70D6

Yeah... South America is going crazy in my game (NNM).

Paraguay and Uruguay took lands from Argentina; Peru, South Peru and Peru-Bolivia all exist as independent nations and Rio Grande do Sul managed not only to secede but also forced Brazil to release Bahia ( :confused: ).