• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sRLpIgX.jpg

Dynasty Warriors: Victoria Edition

I won, and it's almost certainly a display error (...I hope), but I think Vishvanath just going Lu Bu on my army is more amusing.

That's actually incredibly easy to do, I've done it before. You just have to make sure you have a reasonable fleet in the area to blockade Japan so that the armies can't leave. Since they're uncivs, their armies are easy to defeat.

Not completely functioning (colonial nations all getting independance, no armies being converted and cultures being the V2 defaults), but otherwhise it works. Or I'm an idiot for not noticing the rest.

Do to have a link?

Perhaps not strange, per se, but I'd just upgraded these three units to my late game army comp (6 guard, 3 air, 6 armour) and I guess it really shows.

87CABB0780AE951FA559DA43FA6D0AD652BC5620

It slightly bothers me that GB lost .26 war exhaustion. Overflow perhaps? I can't see the people being too happy that 300,000 men died in the Home Isles.

I think war exhaustion from battles is a function of total population, and Britain has India...

Reactions:
I dont have a pic but I recently just saw AI Austria form Greater Germany after they and Russia completley occupied the NGF and sphered it (I was playing as Panjab->India so no interference, btw it was in the 1870's I later got into a great war against them and the Ottomans but my game had a CTD)