• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For some reason Germany formed but never got cores on Alsace-Lorraine...

v9xvjUd.jpg

zWCXwi5.jpg

and Germany and France are best buddies since then, the later even helping the former to get its cores back !
Not related to the screenshot exactly, but could I see your Texas? Maybe in the "Post your Empire" thread? I'm interested to see how you became #1 by 1891. :)

Not related to the screenshot exactly, but could I see your Texas? Maybe in the "Post your Empire" thread? I'm interested to see how you became #1 by 1891. :)
Based on his pops, I guess he has a huge colonial empire.

Soon. I still need to grab 4 provinces from the USA and a bit more from CSA, then it will be worth a post :)

I once had that in a PDM game, where the NGF formed via the last-ditch-effort events (which don't add the cores to Alsace-Lorraine).

I paid little attention to Europe since in the first 60 years, apart for a Prussian-Austrian brother war and a quick 3 month Crimean War nothing happened. The time I decide to go full Immigration in the Americas, no damn wars in Europe. Thanks

France and Germany friends ? Europe is doomed.

Austria-Hungary for some reason pissed of France, no need to explain what followed... The war screen showed something like 1600 total military strength versus 180.

I can not wait for the First World War who is slowly but surely coming, Things are gona get messy in Europe

Last edited:
Are the flags modded?

There's no need for a buffer state against France... if there is no France.

You would say that after your The Greatest Germany AAR.

Finally free from the tyranny of Westminster. Long live the People's "Republic" of New Zealand.

2014-04-21_00001.png

Edit: It got weirder. Venezuela was 95% collapsed into.. Gran Columbia. Switzerland became a GP because Russia and Spain and Sweden failed about as hard as possible.

Last edited:
178115C3F650E1DC953665BB476212312E6BD8CF

The collapse of China into the warlord states pushed out a lot of emigrants. I had turned most of the Americas communist, so they had no where else to go. Biggest province I've ever seen in the Americas besides NYC.

Finally free from the tyranny of Westminster. Long live the People's "Republic" of New Zealand.

2014-04-21_00001.png

Edit: It got weirder. Venezuela was 95% collapsed into.. Gran Columbia. Switzerland became a GP because Russia and Spain and Sweden failed about as hard as possible.

God, that flag looks North Korean.

That's just amazing

...the migration of 1.4 million Chinese to a landlocked country, and a single city, in South America would be.... interesting.