• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is Henry Ford as US general strange?
Had it once but forgot to take a picture.

Upside-down Hungary and Ruthenia, which I've only recently discovered exists in-game. It has a very nice colour, though.

2ai1x6s.jpg

Ugh. My eyes. They're in pain.

I don´t know if this is strange or not but its pretty funny. Let me present the Great Powers at the dawn of the 1850s!

At eight place with a total of 69 points and looking towards the stars we have .......... Ukraine

Place number 7 goes to a fallen titan only 20 points ahead of Ukraine we find the grumpy ......... Russsia!

7 points ahead of the russians we find a nation that is recapturing its former glory, at 6th place we find the Kingdom of ......... Sweden!

Storming in at 5th place with a solid 100 points ......... Romania!

I myself hold 4th place with a comfortable 294 points as ....... The Byzantines!

3rd place belongs to the most recently formed super power with 323 points ...... Germany!

Our 2nd place power with a total of 406 points is currently busy kicking the crap out of Mexico ....... USA of course!

AND NO! 1st place power is not the UK! OR FRANCE! NOT SPAIN! China? ÖH NO! The power of the world is .............. THE ROMAN EMPIRE!!!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8f07eb267892244

Maybe a bump or something, but.. Which mod, on earth, gives the pleasure of playing as the Roman Empire?

I've never seen this many countries declare war on the same place, why the SGF is defending Austria I have no clue

6wKJ5LN.jpg

If Prussia didn't form the NGF, who did?