• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not sure if this is anything unusual since this is my first Vicky II game, but the US fell apart into four nations. The CSA, the American People's Republic, New England and the Manhattan Commune.

16jj383.jpg

Not sure if this is anything unusual since this is my first Vicky II game, but the US fell apart into four nations. The CSA, the American People's Republic, New England and the Manhattan Commune.

16jj383.jpg

That is pretty bizarre! Especially for AHD. Vanilla I could handle, but...

16jj383.jpg

I smell APD all over this...

But, I wonder why is it that: Mexico still holds California?

---
On a side note: Finally the Americans have embraced the ideals of communism! Workers of the world unite!

No screenshot and a different game, but I found myself in a very similar situation in EU3 with the British Isles split between independent nations of Great Britain, England (with an outpost in Sweden), Scotland, Cornwall (with Canadian colonies), Wales, York, and 3 Irish states. Sometimes the AI just despises unity.

I'm sure some versions of that have already been posted but :

v2_71.png

I guess they're having a symposium or Convention "Get your guns to get their tea : How to overthrow Her Majesty'Government, sharing ideas pooling resources all digsruntled rabble welcome"

I heard the opening conference was quite polemic with its simple title "After 20 years maybe we should consider moving this party to the bristish isles themselves"

For which reason? To get news I already know a month later, combined with some cosmetic messages?

No, because that "99+" is incredibly unsettling and should, at all times, be a mere "0".

Seriously, though, I can't stand open notifications. Every time I see someone open their mail inbox with a thousand unread emails, I cringe.

There are things that man is not meant to know.

WARNING: The Images you are about to see may be disturbing to some viewers!
Europe
e1GPs.jpg

North Africa and the Middle East
aTpks.jpg

South Africa
WYnQt.jpg

North America
51rgp.jpg

Central America
NUzqT.jpg

South America
Ctatl.jpg

Asia
sBMIj.jpg

Australia
EydKQ.jpg

The World
F50Tm.png

Oh goodness...

Not strange screenshot, but rare.

Am bored. So cheat around a little, primarily tag switch to my sphere to add proper war goals and reduce infamy (to keep alliance).

Let me present to you:
1) The uber Scotland, Wallonia, Catalonia
[URL=http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/paulthebug/media/WesternEurope_zpsd0da55ce.jpg.html][/URL]

2) Badass Finland, United Baltic Province, Belarus, Azerbaijan
[URL=http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/paulthebug/media/Russia_zps24f3953d.jpg.html][/URL]

3) Cherokee!!!!! Also relocated Mexico up north. Its capital is Elko with population of 753!
[URL=http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/paulthebug/media/NorthAmerica_zps64c306cb.jpg.html][/URL]