• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
From an interesting game with an AI formed late 40's Italy, I present Schrödinger's Lincoln.
2013-07-08_00001_zps8edce09e.jpg

So... I was playing MP with some friends in NNM, then this happened with absolutely NO player intervention, no one was playing France or the UK:

at6jkZK.jpg

cQfARWh.jpg

SJItrcw.jpg

The history there is pretty interesting:
The UK attacked France for the French antilles some years before then, France was allied to Russia and UK to Prussia, all of them joined in.

France and Russia started losing, but some months passed and soon they proceeded to ruin Belgium (Who fell from GP status) and Prussia (Who got some pretty bad militancy). Nothing strange so far, then the French done it: They invaded England and took London, they did not stop there. Russia wanted to cut the UK down to size and France wanted the British antilles, so the French continued until all of the islands got occupied.

How this happened? Pretty simple: The French absolutely RUINED the Royal Navy, after the war all that was left of it were 14 ships.

Anyway, the end result was that the UK died and Great Britain was born, I don't really remember if any more states went independent in India or elsewhere.

Last edited:
So... I was playing MP with some friends in NNM, then this happened with absolutely NO player intervention, no one was playing France or the UK:

The UK attacked France for the French antilles some years before then, France was allied to Russia and UK to Prussia, all of them joined in.

France and Russia started losing, but some months passed and soon they proceeded to ruin Belgium (Who fell from GP status) and Prussia (Who got some pretty bad militancy). Nothing strange so far, then the French done it: They invaded England and took London, they did not stop there. Russia wanted to cut the UK down to size and France wanted the British antilles, so the French continued until all of the islands got occupied.

How this happened? Pretty simple: The French absolutely RUINED the Royal Navy, after the war all that was left of it were 14 ships.

Anyway, the end result was that the UK died and Great Britain was born, I don't really remember if any more states went independent in India or elsewhere.

I always find france - Russia alliance more deadly then UK -prussia alliance. UK - germany alliance may stand a stronger chance. UK troops are too scattered around the world and they not going to stand a good chance when 50 brigades are stuck in india. Russia on the other hand has a good chance to dump their troops at prussia. So left france to hold on to normadyand fight UK

2013-07-02_00002_zpsd61bf8d8.jpg
[/URL]

Serbia taking on (a very weakened) Austria-Hungary and French alliance. A-H became a playground in this game.

2013-07-03_00002_zps20c450cc.jpg
[/URL]

AI Greece making pushes for the Byzantine Empire land wise, now if only they could reach Great Power status.

2013-07-03_00001_zps84717f45.jpg
[/URL]

Not really a strange screenshot I guess, but I'm sure we have all had them Great Wars where everyone involved adds and insane number of wargoals. Certainly the highest I've seen

Similar thing happened when prussia (not NGF, not Germany), plain old prussia attacked the whole isles AND ireland. They enforced Cut down to size AND humiliate on UK. It was only 1850 or something at the time

Until today I thought 3 great wars were many. In my latest game, there were 6! I had nothing to do with the first 5 ones, I was a SP for most of time.
(Don't mind my awful scores, I was trying something out)

8oZbhYi.png

Zombies?

My drunken soldiers thought they fought someone.

1024x576.resizedimage

No player intervention. Taiping, Kashgaria, Yunnan, and Guaxgi revolted all at the same time. Rebels remain to this day... China has never recovered, she has less than 10 brigades. (Playing with POD/PDM)

2F06094398CAAB9CDDBD595EDE63CA0F989F0807

The question is why isn't China annexed.

Your tech is so much better than the chinese one, that the RGO max size suddenly drops dramatically. The RGO size and efficiency changes should be slow, and not happen in a magic instant.