• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm seeing double here (Also, one of these things is not like the other).

74F27021F46D982B9EFB2AD83545F5ED37FF0D1F

For the record, I took Sumatra about 10-20 years before I went for Dutch Borneo and Java. The double labels might've gone away a little later, but they stayed for a decent amount of in-game time.

I would have guessed the Germans were busy beating up Austria-Hungary, but on closer inspect, it looks like Italy is Irredenta'ing the poor country to death instead of Germany. Maybe the Germans secretly want to see Poland-Lithuania form for reasons of insanity?

Did you reload when germany formed?Because a nation that forms makes its troops stay in the same provinces if you don't reload.

Seriously? Poland is that strong?

dosrrvx8.jpg

Also Italy got scared of one Province Trieste and asked all their Allies for help ... Trieste was barely defeated when 180k Soldiers stormed into it.

mis88fks.jpg

Also not quite as strange:
9cjr9wen.jpg

WW1 started a little earlier ... That was the war that ensured Germany's rise to power.

On tonight's episode of "Horrific Borders":

Krakow looks like a big lake with a river flowing into it :)

Last edited:

Advisor: Mr. President, the CSA has declared war on us!
President: What do they want now? Texas? California?
Advisor: No. They claim control of the DC area.
President: Wait, what?!?

Minnesota in CSA.....Holy COW! and other Strange Screen Shots

Since I don't see a Strange Screenshots Thread in this Forum. I thought I would Start one:

My Submission From A Spain Game:

pzrz.png

USA invaded Mexico and is winning that War. Civil War Broke out and they White Peaced and UK decided It wanted Washington but is occupying North Dakota!