• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
lost_zps54c3a555.jpg

These guys are a long way from home

v23h.png

Annexed Syria. Raised troops. Checked back after slapping the Russians around (invented Chem weapons after they began the war).

I've seen this two or three times, random armies appearing around the map. Guess they wanted to invade Madagascar...

AI Saxony can into great power. I didn't even interfere with Europe.

AI_Saxony_can_into_great_power.png

What is even stranger is that it managed to maintain neat borders while doing so. Definitely gona be intresting to have a game with 3 major german powers instead of two.

What is even stranger is that it managed to maintain neat borders while doing so. Definitely gona be intresting to have a game with 3 major german powers instead of two.

I hate it so much when France takes part of Spain. Stop it, France!

...AI Scandinavia too? :eek:

Great, now all they need is GB.

Saxony should make SGF. It would have sexy borders.