+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 236 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Gibs moar muh boyz
    Any more sign language chocies?

Stranger in a Strange Land NobillyT's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsEU3 Collectors Edition

Holy Rollin' Empire- Get it?!? Huh?!? Well do you? Because it is really quite witty you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Planck View Post

Dang. Why doesn't anyone sign up?
    I might mod that particular bit of text to be "have become" rather than "have signed up to be" in my copy of the game, if it is possible and I can figure out how. Yeah, I'm picky.
    “One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.” ~Groucho Marx

Star Swirl the Bearded Baneslave's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by NobillyT View Post
    I might mod that particular bit of text to be "have become" rather than "have signed up to be" in my copy of the game, if it is possible and I can figure out how. Yeah, I'm picky.
    Search beta2 file under localisation and you find the line.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Moltke View Post
    Because they can't read the signs in "Yankee".
    This made me lol.
    Nationality: Yankee
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Communist
    Issues: Full Citizenship/Planned Economy
    Current Work: Student
    Cash Reserves: Damn low
    Revolt Risk: 7.56
    Militancy: 7
    Consciousness: 10

I can?

use North-German/use South-German

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I had to laugh when I discovered the Minnesotan Mafia.

Victoria II unofficial fix pack for 1.2 (last update 2010-12-23)
    Dominion: British Imperial Relations v 1.3 (2010-11-01)
    Australia/New Zealand Improvement Mod (WIP, mate)

1 Labourer has been promoted to Bureaucrat this month

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Pjoo View Post
    I can?
    lol
    ★ ★ ★ ★

HEIA SAFARI!

Quote Originally Posted by chann View Post

I had a mafia in Madison, WI. It made complete sense to me

Deus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Pjoo View Post
    I can?
    It's still the 1st in some parts of the world, I guess.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nassau as a great power

Quote Originally Posted by Rado View Post
    Nassau as a great power
    Same thing happened in one of my first games, no industry or military but truly incredible amounts of prestige.

Quote Originally Posted by death&d3cay View Post
    R O F L!!

Road signs with Ebonics, awesome!
    Or a trilingual option...

Warning: bridge out!
    Dangnabbit: them thar varmints bustid mah bridge!
    Don' be trippin' foo': dis bridge be wack!
    Last edited by Evil Weasel; 11-08-2010 at 04:04.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I understand that having cultures in weird places is par for the course in Vicky, but I think that the Manchu Company of 4 officers and 86 soldiers in Texas in 1840 crosses some kind of line:

EDIT:
    This is more 'strange things in the data files', but
    Quote Originally Posted by decisions/ENG.txt
    the_scotland_yard = {
    potential = {
    tag = ENG
    NOT = {
    has_country_flag = elementary_my_dear_watson # I know, he never says it in the books, yadiyadi.
    Last edited by Sovetskysoyuz; 11-08-2010 at 05:34. Reason: Add quote
    "A series of parabolas is plotted out, the mortar supporting one leg and exploding Germans supporting the opposite. Ask a Russian engineer to design you a shoe, and he'll give you something that looks like the box the shoe came in. Ask him to design something that will slaughter Germans, and he turns into Thomas ----ing Edison."
    —Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

A Mari Usque Ad Mare: a Canada Flavour Mod for Vicky II. Now updated for AHD!

Quote Originally Posted by chann View Post
    There's a Mafia connection in the game?

I'm soooo going to get some for New Jersey and New York!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionHoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Rado View Post
    Nassau as a great power
    Well, let's put in some screenshots to prove it!

Here we go, Nassau the greatest!
    My latest AARs

Portugal- an Empire Under the Sun: Questing for the new world and taking the old world.

de Hautevilles- Can Anyone Stop the Norman Invasion?: A tale of Normans in Southern Italy. Completed!

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post

So is this a Swedish France or a French Sweden? Anyway, there are three of them.
    Wow wish there was a way to completely destroy one of the world 8's power and put your flag in that slot

So that you would be like the United State modern day as the world's only SUPER POWER.

EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by hjarg View Post
    Well, let's put in some screenshots to prove it!

Here we go, Nassau the greatest!
    That's a freak that's carried on from the first game, where very early on if a nation gets an event or invention that gives them a massive prestige boost, they go into the great powers. Later on when more countries have industrialised and large militaries, it stops.
    Still considering that being a Great Power actually means something now, i'd be surprised if paradox weren't looking into a solution.

Professional Student zachhcaz22's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I forget what year this happened exactly (early 1840s, I believe) but a Presidential Dictatorship in the Papal States that early? Nice.

Y'all are making me feel bad about my game, aside from the Ottoman conquest of some random North African state absolutely nothing interesting occurred. I didn't even notice a single war bar that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 236 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 102 ... LastLast