• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alot of the color confusion comes from it being a Eu3 game converted into Vicy II with the mod, they were all russian minors.

POLAND on the other hand is actual poland. It was anexed, and reformed through revolt a few times and each time they got pushed further and further up.

Full story, Sweeden put the hurt on the russian states in eu3 early and anexed them, they went to war with me and got beat and a giant cluster buck formed from it of sub states that got pushed and beat around.

this is almost end game, sweeden and italy are vassals.
7352CE2F250FD4A5ADF8230588CD987C059FC647

alternatly from eu3

69BCA402F160876DFEC310849B44C681484426AF

Why is the name of your country in Archangelsk, and why does Zanzibar own most of France?

I believe that because Sweden is Germany's puppet and on the same continent, the map engine considers them the same country and decided Arkhangelsk was go good spot for the name. As for Zanzibar, Vicky 2 has no tag for Burgundy, so it just used the next available one, apparently Zanzibar.

I believe that because Sweden is Germany's puppet and on the same continent, the map engine considers them the same country and decided Arkhangelsk was go good spot for the name. As for Zanzibar, Vicky 2 has no tag for Burgundy, so it just used the next available one, apparently Zanzibar.

Oh, I though it was because he vassalized the OE.

So what happens if there are more countries than Vic II tags?

If you look at my first screenshot you can see the O, they stretch from Egypt to china, so its over the middle of russia.

But seriously, if the game continued into hoiIII it would be WWIII (I just finished the 2nd great war by descimating england alongside england sweeden italy and soviet china).

the OE keeps pushing into the chineese states, soviet china is allied with a few people including me, oe is allied with alot of others, between oe, me, and soviet china we ally almost everyone.

Last edited:
If there are more nations vassalized then tags you get things like deserette in the middle of asia. Also I didnt vassalize OE, they scare the crap ot of me, they are going to start world war 3...

Isn't there a converter mod that adds the extra tags?

"Oh wow, I've played Russia damn near a thousand times and never have I crushed the Austrians so completely."

*sees Ottomans still holding onto Bulgaria*

"Wat"

They refused the congress of berlin, so they retained all of their cores. We and all of the other GPs declared war on them and reduced them to bulgaria, rulumelia, southern macedonia, thrace, and western thrace. Then I just never bothered to dow because I was busy in almost contant warfare. That and I want to see turkey go strait up hitler as soon as fascism unlocks, for the lulz