• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Yugoslavia game is looking a bit similar to that, Austria imploding, Russia eating the Turks. I have an independent Venice and Slovakia so far. No unified Romania though, I want that, but I'm not sure it'll happen in standard AHD. I assume the red Ottomans is a mod of some kind.

This is APD. Romania forms if either Moldavia or Wallachia have researched State & Government.

Is this multiplayer? Because if not, this may be the most eu3-ish vicky 2 game I've seen - well, other than the eu3 conversion game, that is.

It's not. This is just the strangest German unification you'll ever see.

jk11xb9wire1.jpg

Hope I did it right, first time here. :p

Its German but beware of tripple-colombia. I had nothing to do with it.

c3n84rqz9aq3.jpg

The red stuff north of me (Italy) is Austria-Hungary. After Germany and I took them apart, Rebels rose in A-H and the stuff they took suddenly bacome Germany. BUT after the Rebels were half trough taking the land of Austria Germany took Austria-Hungary in their SoI, and ran to the rescue and killed of the rebels. So now we have a secondary power Austria-Hungary which looks like total sh*t.
P.S.: Yes I know I destroyed the nice Italy writing which normaly goes over the boot :p.
P.P.S.: Dont ask me why France and UK whopped Spain's ass.
P.P.P.S.: And also dont ask me why France wanted East-Prussia :p.

There are things that man is not meant to know.

WARNING: The Images you are about to see may be disturbing to some viewers!
Europe
e1GPs.jpg

Amazing. Now... Port it to HOI :D

kekeke

North Africa and the Middle East
aTpks.jpg

South Africa
WYnQt.jpg

North America
51rgp.jpg

Central America
NUzqT.jpg

South America
Ctatl.jpg

Asia
sBMIj.jpg

Australia
EydKQ.jpg

The World
F50Tm.png
Amazing. Now... port it to HOI :D

I love how the USA is just Pennsylvania XD

2012091600001z.jpg

Once again France is just being silly. Don't ask me why they're suicidal. This was a wonderful game because Austria fell out of GP status in 1844, allowing me to nab the South German states. New Nations Mod BTW.

2012091200001z.jpg

Kongo is occupying land occupied by Carlist Spain who is occupying Kongo land that's unoccupied. Spain and Kongo, Y U NO have different flags?!

In my current NNM game Austria lost GP status too, but it was much more destructive because the had a lot of nationalists rebellions and an uber-Sardinia-Piedmont took Dalmacia. Essentially, I was able to form Greater Germany without doing anything special and without fighting any war against Austria.

Woah woah woah hold on

How did you get 'Ottoman Empire' to appear across both Ottoman Europe and Asia?

He probably changed the Golden Horn to be a land connection instead of a sea connection like this:
Code:
From this: 860;861;sea;2773;0;Golden Horn
To this: 860;861;land;2773;0;Golden Horn
in adjacencies.csv in the map folder.

That, or he's playing PDM.