• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
v2_168-1.jpg

Nationalist Chinese War-Chinese War of Chinese. :blink:

Is one side Qing China and the other side nationalist?

British intervention. The 2nd Time almost failed for them lol, the almighty Canadian Army managed to make the warscore for the US go down to like-20 before the US finally started winning and in the end took the province. BTW the Italian invasion of France was hilarious. Basically the Italians got whooped big time. France's allies started demanding hilarious wargoals. What saved Italy was Germany invading France in order to get some part of it, Germany then proceeded to beat the crap out of France and Italy white peaced out. Then as the Germans were occupying France the Russians invaded to retake Warsaw. In the end all the nations in the war peaced out. Pretty funny to watch.

From my two latest campaigns:

ufkCu.jpg

I swear, the day before that screenshot, Australian Aborigines were the plurality in Waterford.

I was initially overjoyed to see this happen in my Argentina game:

OAZYB.png

Only to find in my S-P -> Italy game that Portugal did one better, even becoming a GP for a short period in the early-game:

qcnJj.jpg

Will they make it? Can they finally achieve that dream of Portuguese High Imperialism?!? HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST ON A BIKE THEY CAN HNNNNNNGGGG

u0o3u.png

My pre-emptive reaction to all of you guys:

G2X5Y.gif

I'm new to the game so not sure how weird these are but..

Belgian Kashmir. Ignore the occupation, they held on to it all the way 'till the end. Was their only overseas province too.
belgiumooaoabro.jpg

That "Italian Africa" up Northwest was Spanish just two years ago, mind you.
spanishafrica.jpg

Not my first thought when I think about the birth of Communism.
omigodpope.jpg