• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here we have a cramped Venezuela city-state with a Beiferan majority!

ep7VB.jpg

How about this? I'm Belgium

B6781BD576E4C62EF0D2CF8EB11F963AD9391501

Italy hasn't formed properly and I'm allied with Papal States and Two Scilies, Italy also invaded Syria.

Israel is a Fascist Dictatorship, didn't see that coming.

Russia had a huge revolt in the middle of a great war and broke up everyway possible, it's now Communist.

Italy hasn't formed properly and I'm allied with Papal States and Two Scilies, Italy also invaded Syria.

Russia had a huge revolt in the middle of a great war and broke up everyway possible, it's now Communist.
Jesus Christ How many great wars have there been?

Those poor Algerians...

you balkanized Europe...

you balkanized Europe...

I've continued playing and Algeria has been set free, I might take it all over and set it free, with all their territory this time, might become a Great Power, who knows.

Sometimes whey China/Japan early civilize half,or even more of all population of USA are chinese/japanese people:D

That's probably why historically the USA introduced the "Chinese Exclusion Act," putting quotas/bans on Chinese immigration :p

In fact, "Exclusion of Chinese" is the only remaining part of the United States Code that directly deals with a specific race.

That's probably why historically the USA introduced the "Chinese Exclusion Act," putting quotas/bans on Chinese immigration :p

In fact, "Exclusion of Chinese" is the only remaining part of the United States Code that directly deals with a specific race.
Wait that act is still around?

Wait that act is still around?

Kind of. All of the actual "Chinese Exclusion" parts were repealed in the 40's, but the act still exists, most likely because of laws attached to the act. The US Congress(and probably most others, I don't know) does that very often. They'll throw little random laws in the fine print of bigger acts and they all get passed together. So just because the Code containing "Exclusion of Chinese" still exists, that doesn't mean any kind of exclusion of Chinese is still in US laws.