• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Noice You've got SGF and everything. You should feel good about yourself. France has A-L so you've still got your south germans in need of liberation to SGF buth otherwise BRAVO

A while back some people where talking about a monster Belgium. Well, here is my contribution:

ni5pn.jpg

I only made one territorial conquest in Europe that I didn't have a core on, and that was in the second war with France, after nabbing Alsace-Lorraine. Spain and Belgium added acquire state wargoals, and I didn't want to be left out.

Playing PDM, by the way, hence Occitania and Brittany.

Austria fell to pan-German rebels after they lost a great war and their empire broke away.

That's just what it looks like when you're called in to a war using the "call ally hack" that Rylock implemented for the Great War event chain(and a few others I think). It looks kinda silly, but it's the only really effective way to get the AI to bring their allies in to a war(as they should during a Great War).

ow ow ow
And it's all your fault too! >_>

Why is the NGF not Germany? Is it missing Helgoland or something? (Or is East Prussia causing the issue?)

ow ow ow
And it's all your fault too! >_>

Why is the NGF not Germany? Is it missing Helgoland or something? (Or is East Prussia causing the issue?)
Well, Slovakia is not my fault, Czech is not my fault, and Italy is not my fault, but the weaking of Austria is for sure my fault. NGC is missing east prussia and one of the silcesias. It was destroyed in the early game by austria

Well, Slovakia is not my fault, Czech is not my fault, and Italy is not my fault, but the weaking of Austria is for sure my fault. NGC is missing east prussia and one of the silcesias. It was destroyed in the early game by austria

I wouldn't call that 'destroyed'. I'm actually confused as to why they havent't declared war to get these german cores and form Germany. I mean, they are actually bigger than Germany is in most, if not all, games...

I wouldn't call that 'destroyed'. I'm actually confused as to why they havent't declared war to get these german cores and form Germany. I mean, they are actually bigger than Germany is in most, if not all, games...

The ruskis have the biggest land army in the world, only outpaced by the Americans and British overall, and they have like 300 points worth of ships each at least, plus the naval invasion...

ZombieMedic17

Playing as New England here. I control 2/3 states in mainland Portugal because the game threw some Aquire State casus beli to me. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it stemmed from a war a few years back. I was in danger of losing GP status to Portugal because they got a massive prestige boost so I decided to humiliate them. I managed to beat France after they joined in and won the war by occupying mainland Portugal. Also, communist Portugal.

ZombieMedic17

Playing as New England here. I control 2/3 states in mainland Portugal because the game threw some Aquire State casus beli to me. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it stemmed from a war a few years back. I was in danger of losing GP status to Portugal because they got a massive prestige boost so I decided to humiliate them. I managed to beat France after they joined in and won the war by occupying mainland Portugal. Also, communist Portugal.

The pictures not showing up.

v2_1.jpg

Fixed the image link for you mate =P

75958356.png

I could have used the hacks I was already using to quiet rebels, but I got lazy. As punishment, 3000+ rebel regiments rose up in nearly every province I owned. Since they reduced me to about 0.5 FPS, I had to use the console to create a "conversion to communist government" event to get rid of them so that I could actually play the game at regular speeds again.