• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was playing as France the other day, minding my own business while conquering Italy, when I suddenly noticed something strange..

23lbiup.jpg

Dutch Hong Kong. I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I've never seen it before.

That kind of name-mismatch happens when you have localization bugs-- such as a misplaced semi-colon in a .csv file that "displaces" all the entries beneath it. So either the game is not installed correctly or someone's added a bad .csv file.

Ignore the Forumite Rabble!

Did they actually go to war with the U.K. and get territory back?

nope, they declare war on a random Indian minor but white peaced out. I was playing Germany and force Britain to release a large chunk of India as well as Ireland to weaken him. But a surprising effect is it makes France a bit too strong and entire of Europe except Russia are allied with France, probably fearing their bloodthirsty German neighbour.

But unfortunately. It is one of the most useless ally I ever got. Don't think they can civilize before game ends.

Last edited:
v2_344.jpg

A man with no culture, no job, and no ideology

v2_345.jpg

Ontario is mostly Irish; the rest is a smattering of Indians

v2_346.jpg

My capitalists apparently can't see that there are no workers for the factories they are expanding

v2_347.jpg

Looks like yet another case of a politician forgetting facts(that Krakow is not a port) before going on an ideological tirade