• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I decided to troll the Ottoman Empire by freeing its people: specifically, I planned to give entire states to countries who only claim a few provinces of that state(Armenia claims Van, gets all of SE Turkey; Egypt claims 3 provinces in Ankara, gets the entire Ankara state. INCLUDING ANKARA, the Ottoman capital)
v2_184.jpg

Thus, the Ottoman Capital moves to...Cyprus?
v2_183.jpg

I hope I can free a full Cyprus(plus Iraq) next war, instead of 2 disconnected provinces.

First one: nothing strange, just massive, guess the Chinese refuse to be converted to the true faith, kill all who dares to oppose the west king (who is west king btw lol)! A million stubborn Chinese died in this rebellion, but who cares?
v224.jpg

(I completely lost 50 brigades of troops, most other armies are down to 33% strength, and it takes till 1899 to clear out the last of the rebels)

Half of China is converted in 30 years... HALF! :p
v225.jpg

Last edited:
First one: nothing strange, just massive, guess the Chinese refuse to be converted to the true faith, kill all who dares to oppose the west king (who is west king btw lol)! A million stubborn Chinese died in this rebellion, but who cares?

(I completely lost 50 brigades of troops, most other armies are down to 33% strength, and it takes till 1899 to clear out the last of the rebels)

Half of China is converted in 30 years... HALF! :p

The Pope would be proud... if you weren't a protestant heretic that is :p

Well the AHD implementation of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom was literally ripped 100% from PDM, where Rylock designed the "political parties" for Taiping as the 5 Kings of the Heavenly Kingdom that ruled the various districts. He tried to base the policies of each off of the various kings policies historically.

Reactionary revolution in a reactionary state?

So I was playing as Russia with the Panslavs in power and the same reforms as it had started with (its now 1914) - essentially maintaining very conservative, if not reactionary policy making.
Skjermbilde2012-06-06kl205105.png

Then this happens...
Skjermbilde2012-06-06kl205122.png

...wut .__.

To add to the crazyness in the same game, Sweden suddenly catapults to great powership with the worlds strongest military, like.. out of nowhere!
Skjermbilde2012-06-06kl202403.png

Skjermbilde2012-06-06kl202446.png

I've never seen Sweden pull this off before. Thoroughly impressed for its small pop size.

(Although its likely its fleet is feeding to the score, but still.)

More likely, they wanted to reinstitute slavery and have themselves as the only people advising the Tsar.

A collection of strange things to happen in my last two games.

v2_5.png

Spain...Why do you break the rules...Only we're allowed to break the rules!

v2_4-2.png

I've never seen the USA fall this far this early. I know I helped hurt them, but I've seen them up there as GP's even when knocked to down to three regions.

v2_1-3.png

Strange things always happen in Central Asia, but I have never seen a Kalat this successful! 0_0

LonleyCanada.jpg

The loneliest Canada in the world. I had nothing to do with this, rebels in the USA were responsible. Pitty they got annexed by New England the next month.

It is time to hold an election - especially when you can gather an astonishing 100,53% of just 100%. I think I invented the political perpetuummobile :)

*gasp* someone's rigged the elections!
*calls up various world leaders*
Ok, who was it? :p

Must be a rounding error. Got a savegame?

lol

Rebels decide to "join" the Chinese Empire instead of the heavenly Kingdom :p, got outer Manchuria back without firing a single bullet. But those offensive Russian names of the provinces remain... Seriously they need to be changed back to native names once reconquered.

v226j.jpg

Been modding a lot, just thought this was sorta funny. PAUL

paul.png