+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 236 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 179 204 229 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 4705

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by KingFred View Post
    In my latest Prussia/NGF/GE game, I gave France one heck of a back-handing in their second attempt at taking back A-L. Occupied all of continental France for about 5 years right around 1870. It's 1900 now, and they're still convulsing. First the reactionaries put the Bourbons back on the throne, then the Jacobins knocked them off, then the communists, then the Jacobins, then the monarchists again, and just lately the Jacobins. It's been rather glorious to watch. I really wish you could intervene on behalf of a rebel cause in another country - I would've killed (lots of Frenchmen) to keep the white and gold fleur-de-lis over Paris...
    These posts would be much more spectacular with pics.

wait,can mexico beat the U.S.A not sure if this is normal or how it happened but....

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Why not, I can wipe the map with the Yanks when I play Mexico. You only really need one good general and one good battle. They only have 14 brigades for quite some time.
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

thing is that the AI did it

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU Rome Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

They dont actually have any USA land. They colonised the 2 states the US don't start with a national focus and they took Texas as well.
    Aztec Death and taxes AAR (ended)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...in-A-Roman-AAR - The Principality of Vidin - A Roman CK1 AAR. (Ended)

Noobs - Duke of Holland in the noobs multiplayer for CK2 (ended)

France-Allemagne in 'At Civilisation's End' mega campaign (Currently in Victoria II)

Jewlania in 'A Game if Crowns' mega campaign (Currently in CKII

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

This happens fairly often in my game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrynian Rebel View Post
    Crusader King II: So You Thought You Were a Good Person

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Odds are that Mexico beat Texas (like they usually do) and colonized quicker than USA, then allied with them. Makes for a VERY boring North America. Not at all like my North America, which sees me (USA) declare war on Mexico whenever they can to add more land to the glorious democracy and sees GB declare war on the USA on a semi-regular basis to try and reclaim New England, which leads to a massive war which leaves thousands by the number dead. Last war ended with me gaining the upper hand and grabbing British Alaska because I had a CB to reclaim it.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club

Quote Originally Posted by panosmel View Post
    wait,can mexico beat the U.S.A not sure if this is normal or how it happened but....
    I was about to post an image exactly like this myself. Kinda annoying seeing my homeland being unsuccessful while playing as Germany. I like seeing Mexico fail.

i think i saw mexico fabricating a claim against the U.S ill check the map later

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

^^ that is like every game since the latest patch. Its annoying seeing them be all friendly with Mexico.

This might not be strange, but I thought it was funny

Ethiopia fighting against its own freedom, or the fact that they are being liberated from Haiti (me). Lol, they are loyal to the bitter end!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggs713 View Post
    ^^ that is like every game since the latest patch. Its annoying seeing them be all friendly with Mexico.

This might not be strange, but I thought it was funny

Ethiopia fighting against its own freedom, or the fact that they are being liberated from Haiti (me). Lol, they are loyal to the bitter end!
    '

Wow, I've never actually seen a nation join a war that was declared to liberate one of its cores.

wait the dutch are in war with greeece? oh yeah they will demand peloponesso again.why? why are they so interested in pelloponese?

Quote Originally Posted by Anjwalker View Post
    '

Wow, I've never actually seen a nation join a war that was declared to liberate one of its cores.
    Probably a Puppet, as a Puppet has to join their Masters at all times.
    I have seen this a lot of times myself. Wallachia fighting for the Ottoman Empire when I try to liberate it. Finland fighting for Russia when I try to Liberate it etc.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by panosmel View Post
    wait the dutch are in war with greeece? oh yeah they will demand peloponesso again.why? why are they so interested in pelloponese?
    Greece goes bankrupt every game... imagine that.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggs713 View Post
    Greece goes bankrupt every game... imagine that.
    Greece going bankrupt....not as if thats ever going to happen IRL :P

the irony in this game is unimagenable

btw the U.S.A got its payback from Mexico

you call that a payback?

Look what AI USA did to Mexico out of boredom in my game, I played austria.

why?because they can

+ Reply to Thread