• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1zqewiv.jpg

Apperently the lumberjacks of Canada has no culture,workforce and ideology, but somehow keeps a administrative efficiency of 96,5%, operates a naval base and chops trees.
Guess he has to work both all day and night.
I swear something similar to this is posted every other day.

Is this a mod?
No. It's vanilla 1.3 with a few graphical changes (changing the border_cutoff to make borders look better, changing the colour of rebels to make them more visible and changing the colour of Tripoli (me) to make it look less sad).

Edit:
xdz76v.jpg

North German Federation, South German Federation and Austria existing at the same time. SGF is a satellite of Austria. Austria and NGF went to war right after SGF's formation. No idea what happened there.

Last edited:
lzcqv.jpg

Apperently a group of croatians, when they had all of the americans to choose between, decided to emigrate to the cold icy land of upper Quebec.
Makes sense. Why do you want:
1zlxjjm.jpg

when you can have:
eq73a.jpg

Or some tricked them...

No. It's vanilla 1.3 with a few graphical changes (changing the border_cutoff to make borders look better, changing the colour of rebels to make them more visible and changing the colour of Tripoli (me) to make it look less sad).

Edit:
xdz76v.jpg

North German Federation, South German Federation and Austria existing at the same time. SGF is a satellite of Austria. Austria and NGF went to war right after SGF's formation. No idea what happened there.

How'd you form SGF without Sigmarin?

I'm sure Prussia's fall from glory has nothing to do with you...
I only had Holstein in my SoI, and occasionally I would be in their SoI. A-H took Schelswig from Denmark. I got it back with French help :)

-Snip-
Well, that's unfortunate.
Wait, did Robert E. Lee die a day after you started your campaign? The south would've been boned if that happened to them in real life.

Behold, the war mongering Empire of Hessen-Darmstadt.

hessendamstad.png

Seriously, I've never seen a German minor so big ... well except for the time that Prussia beat France in a war and little old Baden had tagged on a wargoal to said war to take a large swath of French Africa, and recieved everything it demanded at the end of the war.

5544FC35FE67641463D72DE671AD0F3017D02986

9AFBADDF2AE757D545329C5FAF0BA2B9FCA3EBFD

04504C856F906824389D2EB31A66B41C64DC1B45

Not sure if this is strange, but I've never seen a country so bloody DEMOLISHED by rebels. The big problem is it's 50% Communists and 50% Reactionaries, so even after the Communists won and Russia became the Soviet Union, they still got abolutely screwed over by the Reactionaries all over the country. Took them YEARS to recover, and they're still just at the bottom half of the Secondary Powers rankings.

5544FC35FE67641463D72DE671AD0F3017D02986

9AFBADDF2AE757D545329C5FAF0BA2B9FCA3EBFD

04504C856F906824389D2EB31A66B41C64DC1B45

Not sure if this is strange, but I've never seen a country so bloody DEMOLISHED by rebels. The big problem is it's 50% Communists and 50% Reactionaries, so even after the Communists won and Russia became the Soviet Union, they still got abolutely screwed over by the Reactionaries all over the country. Took them YEARS to recover, and they're still just at the bottom half of the Secondary Powers rankings.
I had the same happen to France in one of my games. After i took about 30-40% of France and got their war exhaustion to 100% they became stuck in a constant series of revolutions. First Communists, then Monarchists, then Jacobin etc. And this was my goal all along,.
I Would say it's pretty realistic. Russia did loose ww1 pretty bad in OTL, and got a Revolution. But after they formed the USSR, there was still Reactionary rebels(White Russians) they had to fight, leading to years of war.
But this is probably why Victoria 2 should have the civil war system for Rebels that was discussed on this forum.
Like if Communists rebels form the USSR, the Reactionary form the White Russia, Anarchists form a Anarchist nation etc.
Then the first years you will have fighting all over the place, as there are Communists, Reachionary and Anarchists etc in the same provinces. But this is also how a civil war starts in Real life. So then after a while the strongest Rebel Group will orginise itself and start to occupy territory. Then the Civil war could be like a normal war, that will go on until one side wins, where the other GPs could interveen if they had a Casus Belli. Types of Casus Belli could be, same form of goverment etc, like if countries with a Monarchy fights to prevent Communists overtrowing a Monarchy. This to prevent all GPs from joinin in.

Last edited:
you guys need to see CalvinHobbeslik's AAR on world conquest. He had so many rebels while trying to force a revolution to annex his indian minors... that the game couldn't take it. The entire planet basically rose up.

I had the same happen to France in one of my games. After i took about 30-40% of France and got their war exhaustion to 100% they became stuck in a constant series of revolutions. First Communists, then Monarchists, then Jacobin etc. And this was my goal all along,.
I Would say it's pretty realistic. Russia did loose ww1 pretty bad in OTL, and got a Revolution. But after they formed the USSR, there was still Reactionary rebels(White Russians) they had to fight, leading to years of war.
But this is probably why Victoria 2 should have the civil war system for Rebels that was discussed on this forum.
Like if Communists rebels form the USSR, the Reactionary form the White Russia, Anarchists form a Anarchist nation etc.
Then the first years you will have fighting all over the place, as there are Communists, Reachionary and Anarchists etc in the same provinces. But this is also how a civil war starts in Real life. So then after a while the strongest Rebel Group will orginise itself and start to occupy territory. Then the Civil war could be like a normal war, that will go on until one side wins, where the other GPs could interveen if they had a Casus Belli. Types of Casus Belli could be, same form of goverment etc, like if countries with a Monarchy fights to prevent Communists overtrowing a Monarchy. This to prevent all GPs from joinin in.

In my latest Prussia/NGF/GE game, I gave France one heck of a back-handing in their second attempt at taking back A-L. Occupied all of continental France for about 5 years right around 1870. It's 1900 now, and they're still convulsing. First the reactionaries put the Bourbons back on the throne, then the Jacobins knocked them off, then the communists, then the Jacobins, then the monarchists again, and just lately the Jacobins. It's been rather glorious to watch. I really wish you could intervene on behalf of a rebel cause in another country - I would've killed (lots of Frenchmen) to keep the white and gold fleur-de-lis over Paris...