• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A9D979BE39BDD0C4A536FA64A67A6E50F49B2D13

The only man in south georgia

Soviet Union? 1857? that's strange all by itself

1. This is something you don't see in vanila AHD, Western Switzerland gone, but Eastern Switzerland still alive. This is from Rylock's NMM, where as Prussia/NGF/Germany, you can declar unification war due to core at Neuchatel. Switzerland's capital moved from Bern to Zurich.
2. During my war of unification one of my German ally grabbed Romanga, so I inherited it. Papal State subsequently went bankrupt and Portugal warred them for Repay Debt and Annexation. After Italy formed they warred Portugal for Lazio. Portugal had Russia & Holland as allies, and I gave all of them access, so fighting all over the fatherland. :happy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75705911@N04/6994510276/in/photostream

"I say, down with the oppressive germans! We Frenchmen shall form our own nation, and we shall call it... France!"
"Uuh, sir? France already is just a few km west from here..."
"Nay I say, we shall form it today!"

Playing Scandinavia (united as Switzerland), at one point I owed money to the Bank of Afghanistan. That game the Afghans were pretty rich, and always warring with the Persians.

BY THE POWER OF NEUTRALITY!

He probably means Sweden. Not that there is a difference between them. :p

34f0b6f.png

Well great. Atm starving them.
Actually ~50 brigades are in Canada, rest are all natives, average % of natives being soldier is like 75%.

2.39M soldiers now, however 120 more brigades D=.

Last edited:
1zqewiv.jpg

Apperently the lumberjacks of Canada has no culture,workforce and ideology, but somehow keeps a administrative efficiency of 96,5%, operates a naval base and chops trees.
Guess he has to work both all day and night.

Last edited: