• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like AHD has more historically accurate leaders.

v2_107.jpg

I'm kind of curious as to what crop in British Colombia would be dependent enough on slave labor that the region would realistically consider secession...are apples really valuable enough to secede over?

I THINK that the slaves work the place's RGO regardless of what it is, so they would be used for mining or farming or whatnot. Also it is canada, the slave owners may just be using them as coats.

All this anti-British and anti-American talk should stop. Look, we all know that if it wasn't for us "Yanks" the "British" would be speaking German right now. Let's let go and look to the future, before we all speak Chinese. LOL
May I remind you that Russians fought, bled-dry and won that war....
English were already planning their retreat from France before Germany even attacked and both them english speaking didn't do shit except poking an already sinking ship in the end.

What's the funny part ?
That it's a true story.....

May I remind you that Russians fought, bled-dry and won that war....
English were already planning their retreat from France before Germany even attacked and both them english speaking didn't do shit except poking an already sinking ship in the end.

What's the funny part ?
That it's a true story.....

Where did this come from?

And it's interesting to note that English has Germanic origins...

This may sound slightly low grade, but when i was playing as the Manhattan Commune, i went to build some troops and it said i had built a 9 out of 11 sets of troops. so it was shown as 9/11. and this is on New York, Manhattan. A late e-Prophecy.

This may sound slightly low grade, but when i was playing as the Manhattan Commune, i went to build some troops and it said i had built a 9 out of 11 sets of troops. so it was shown as 9/11. and this is on New York, Manhattan. A late e-Prophecy.

This is clearly a clue to the conspiracy.

Who knew that Mark Twain and Benjamin Harrison served in the US Military? Also why does Mark Twain demoralize my troops?

Benjamin Harrison DID serve in the military. I'm almost positive he was a pretty high ranking officer in the Civil War.