• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Voila_Capture41.png

China's actually Commie in my Sokot campaign
Voila_Capture40.png

I have no idea how this happened....

EDIT: CSA got overrun by Pan Nationalists, California Republic seceded from Mexico. Also apparently only Mexico and the USCA (me) have an army. I mean the US has no armies at ALL. Meaning Anarcho Liberals rebels took over and a bougerois dictatorship was formed. Oh, and I seized Florida while the CSA was busy with pan-nationalists :p

Voila_Capture42.png

Last edited:
The "North German Prussia" in Morocco happened because Prussia held those territories long enough to gain cores on them. The game still thinks it's a part of Prussia because the NGF doesn't have cores there.

The "North German Prussia" in Morocco happened because Prussia held those territories long enough to gain cores on them. The game still thinks it's a part of Prussia because the NGF doesn't have cores there.

That actually explains a lot. Lol what if it was North German Prussian Morocco?

So tariffs include sales taxes?

That still doesn't explain why I'm exporting stuff...

If you paused the moment you conquered the last country, its still showing pre-conquest figures. All data is at least for the previous day, and some of it takes longer to be recalculated. The trade page is quite capable of getting stuck in normal play and might be stuck permanently when there is no trade or you might be able to get it to update by jumping around different pages. A couple of days played at world domination should see tariffs disappear from the budget page, until then its still using the last days trading with the last remaining nation(s) in its predicction of the current day's trading.

If you paused the moment you conquered the last country, its still showing pre-conquest figures. All data is at least for the previous day, and some of it takes longer to be recalculated. The trade page is quite capable of getting stuck in normal play and might be stuck permanently when there is no trade or you might be able to get it to update by jumping around different pages. A couple of days played at world domination should see tariffs disappear from the budget page, until then its still using the last days trading with the last remaining nation(s) in its predicction of the current day's trading.

I played on for a few days, but you still may be right.

But should I really be collecting so much tariff money if the only countries other than me are a 3-state USSR and a 1 state Germany?