• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
victoriaii2010081922450.png

Little bit too many soldiers. If anybody knows how to get rid of them, please tell me.

Reduce Military spending and put a national focus on province that supports promotion to a certain type of POP.

In my Germany game, the top income pops were 3 groups of capitalist jews :D
In my Prussia game, I took Lithuania from Russia. Over the years I noticed the Jewish population in Lithuania was ever increasing. I couldn't figure out why. All the Jews were only in Lithuania, and they made up like +5% but in core Germany there were none.

ha! comet sighted! oh, in jokes.

So, I intended to form Scandinavia through SoI..

v215.png

... :(

Your problem is that Denmark is a great power, and will not join up in some scandinavian union. Knock them down, or wait for someone to pass them.

Yeah, I know this is the problem. I tried to assert hegemony on them, but it didn't really work out.. I just have to hope someone will pass them up soon..

"Damn balls cocks"

Quiet, lippish africa!

Yeah, I know this is the problem. I tried to assert hegemony on them, but it didn't really work out.. I just have to hope someone will pass them up soon..
Do it regularly. The only thing they got going is their high prestige, afaik they lose 25 points of that if you assert hegemony. Do it once or twice, and they should be gone.