• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
V2_181.jpg

At this point, I was the only country with any colonies, so the random country generator could not give me a CB; nevertheless, I took the "nothing" option, since the other just increases militancy.

scaled.php

Playing as the Californian Republic, no less...

Wow, I think someone at Paradox is a little Beatles obsessed xD

v2game2012022615401307e.png

The French Foreign Legion discovers a civilization of giant humanoids in the desert. How their horses manage to bear the immense weight of their riders is a mystery.

giantberber.png

What a brave man.

All this anti-British and anti-American talk should stop. Look, we all know that if it wasn't for us "Yanks" the "British" would be speaking German right now. Let's let go and look to the future, before we all speak Chinese. LOL

It's comments like these that really serve to prove the ignorance of the general American population. The Battle of Britain, i.e. the major turning point in the war, was fought by Britain and Canada in 1940 and won. The Americans didn't enter the Western Front until 1941 and that was the Battle of the Atlantic. You didn't see land combat until 1942 in Tunisia, Africa. If anything it's the French that should thank you, not the British. I hope this sets you and any other of your ilk straight about the myth of the "fiddlesticks yeah america" saving our "ass". Lastly, you've been a few votes short of having German the language of the consitution.

goddamn.

RRW - edited for language.

I do believe he is using the Pop-Demand Mod (the Grand Duchy of Finland is released as a satellite by default to represent its historical autonomy and lack of actual Russian colonization), as well as my TAG mod.