• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So nothing too special, but I haven't seen it before (this pic is Pre AHD) :p

So Sicily and Belgium got caught up in a pretty bad war against several GP's and they lost a lot of territories: Prussian Sicily, British Puglia (note: republic!), and Russian Wallonie

Also not very special but I thought it was a bit funny:

"That's a very nice herald you've got there" :happy:

A3969222D54FC75DCFDCB8D45BC431093FA270C8

It seems Canada can't decide between an independent communist state or a puppet of Britain.

Nice, you're using my naming-mod. :]

What nation is that that owns Washington State?

Here is mine, if your quick enough with it and put troops there you can force England to abandon it.

04BDA491E67E804C92510EE89A6E2330FA1D2592

You have England in your game? But the icons show the United Kingdom...?

After that, go north-east, there is another state available, and Mexico won't go north as it's busy with Texas and in loosing a war with you.
After, the LR is too low to colonize. I think I'll try researching medecine first to see if I can precede UK in Canada.

Inb4 KanyeWest writes a wall-o'-text about why England is not the UK and vice-versa and how ignorant we Yankees are for confusing them and why we should all be a part of the glorious British empire and ect. ect. ect.

Inb4 KanyeWest writes a wall-o'-text about why England is not the UK and vice-versa and how ignorant we Yankees are for confusing them and why we should all be a part of the glorious British empire and ect. ect. ect.

The way I look at it is this. The English control Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. Its not a joint union by any stretch, never has been, regardless of what they will tell you. So in my mind, its always 'England'

Oh and I did go east and grab Alberta from them as well, was quite sucessful with that. Then fought a war with them and managed to take northern Maine (that was the CB) as well as the bits of the colonized provinces they held, and new brunswick! I cant believe I won that war!

Then freakin Russia declared war on me for north west territory, somehow, without ANYONE catching them justifying it, the MOMENT the civil war broke out.

For centuries mankind has fought many wars with firearm and sword, but today I give you the first truly civil war! A war of words, a gentleman's war, if you will.

true_civil_war.jpg

They peaced out a few years earlier, but even at this point neither side had a military. It took the CSA a few more years before they built a military, but the USA couldn't field one due to constant rebels roaming around their towns and cities. I liked to think of them as the Victorian equivalent of a Mad Max world...and people still immigrated to them!
Later I made them a puppet just as they were regaining their strength in the 1900s. :happy:

BUT! Perhaps they lost their military against the ferocious might of Manhattan?!
manhattan_threat.jpg

Elsewhere in the world, Albania grows.
albania_grows.jpg

And Switzerland will one day cease to exist. :(

The way I look at it is this. The English control Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. Its not a joint union by any stretch, never has been, regardless of what they will tell you. So in my mind, its always 'England'

Except, you know, when you ask anyone from there who isn't a dullard.