• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mdbfm.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really, really lucky or really, really unlucky.

I swear every time I see that I think it reads 'TIME TO ART!'

the USA CSA Mexico mixup isn't that rare. Happened to me atleast half of my games before AHD. CSA would ally mexico and call them into wars. Had one game where usa unification didnt happen till close tot he 1900s

Prussia in Russia :D sadly they didn't turn into a puppet :<
It was an multiplayer test, to see what happen when you use an create Puppet cb against an GP.

v2_11.jpg

Prussia in Russia is funny, but the USA accepted my alliance offer?

v2_28-1.jpg

What next? Will I send my enemy some gifts....

v2_13.jpg

2012020400002mz.jpg

Just a little fun I'm having while waiting for Pop-Demand Mod to transfer over to AHD.

texas1.png

"I sure do wish that ole' Slavery thing was around."

"Shut up, Jim."

Never seen a revolution suceed in the US before (but then me playing Mexico and slaughtered their armies might have helped)

288BB2AEF833CA9BC51775B9E510A6BA8406E6A3
*cheers silently*

30my8mf.jpg

I was playing a game with Austria to check out the new Expansion when I came across this.
The original Prussia had ceased to exist since it formed the North German Federation.
France worked out a Casus Belli of Prussian Liberation against Switzerland, won the war and released the conquered provinces as Prussia, their puppet.
And as you can see, Prussia doesn't even have a core in these regions.