• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
France's loss in ClassyBoxer's picture is like the equivalent of if the UK lost Wales, Scotland, and Northern England. France had their core territories occupied, while occupying the UK's colonies and dominions won't attain as much warscore as if you were to invade the British Isles itself.

EXACTLY. In my game well, let me just show you England. At the moment they are still THIRD in the world.

F725568C18F45FD51458A91E3DD28CC801544CE8

4E08342FF11290F22E4989765529410790A3024C

1D4A25AF7623B8810EDA6D20D630CE7CCED1B11A

D0078378580BCA019BE5C6247A0693CEE67CC150

You know that most of the UK's (or, rather, England's, at it seems) population is concentrated in the south, right? It seems pretty plausible that an England with those borders would stay strong.

You know that most of the UK's (or, rather, England's, at it seems) population is concentrated in the south, right? It seems pretty plausible that an England with those borders would stay strong.

I'm not saying that they wouldn't be strong But I cut down them down to like Europa Universalis III size if not smaller, heck they are literally 'England' now. I'm just saying in that person's game France lost tiny bits along their outskirts and droped from power... England quite literally was knocked down from the united kingdom to 'England' and is still third behind Fra and the USA

I'm not saying that they wouldn't be strong But I cut down them down to like Europa Universalis III size if not smaller, heck they are literally 'England' now. I'm just saying in that person's game France lost tiny bits along their outskirts and droped from power... England quite literally was knocked down from the united kingdom to 'England' and is still third behind Fra and the USA

That person was playing PDM, where Britain (and just about everyone else, for that matter) isn't such a roflstomp monster that you can't do anything about it, whereas you were playing vanilla, in which that's generally the case.

Lucky for you AHD tells you what provinces to take to get the most IS, and prestige is scaled for humilate wars

I think the game simply saw your borders and then decided to troll you.

Lucky for you AHD tells you what provinces to take to get the most IS, and prestige is scaled for humilate wars

I HAVE NOTICED!

If you fail to achieve this war goal you loose 2000 prestiege

thats what it told me when I tried to Aquire Catalonia

I dont have a SS of it but its quite humorous that my nation has about... 150 Zulus trying to campaign for the an independent Zulu nation.

That's actually quite common. In one of my Germany games (before I messed up with the Zombie mod and destroyed the usage of Vicky 2), hundreds of thousands of Communists were forming to rebel from my Social Democracy in order to be more Communist. Meanwhile the public hated me for them electing Liberals who annihilated the industry and ruined my economy. F**K LOGIC.

How do I post screenshots? Man I too got plenty of very retarded ones to put lol. 1855 and France got... Osaka :eek:hmy: