+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 63 88 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Excuse me?
    OMG Zombies!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Semper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

The whole world are nuts.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

a hill in the capital, but not Capitol Hill.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazysunside View Post
    The whole world are nuts.
    Wait, Dai Nam civilized in your game?
    Played as the Loanshark of Europe, the Duchy of Flanders and then the King of France in Ultima Ratio Regnum/AAR Thread (Abandoned)
    Solo AARs:
    To Granada and Beyond: A Comprehensive History of Spain EU3, Castile, (Abandoned due to patches)
    What Nerds do with a Day Off: A 7-Player Diplomacy AAR (Abandoned)

P'dox Forum Pet Peeves: When people refer to countries as 'factions'.
    Complaints about newer games that fall entirely under the They Changed It Now It Sucks trope.

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Semper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

It's my country...i was shocked when the strange little box appear.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

"Hello, I'd like to sign up become a slave, if that's all right."

1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Austrian Central Hungary owned by Germany and controlled by German pan-nationalists? I wonder what their demands are...

It doesnt matter the quality of your work, your destination is the same lol.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k club

NULL_STATE. I'm in NULL_STATE. Oh merciful Lord, I'm in NULL-STATE!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiaoPi View Post
    Notice the name of the General. Never knew that the King of Pop could also lead armies decently (and he is a priest too )

WC in moonwalk style!

Elsass-Lothringen in 1838 by AI Prussia only 2 years after the game starts!

Those damn greedy Jews!

The isolated colony of French Persia, bordering Russia.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Lead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWar of the VikingsCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Short game resume: Got attacked by Russia shortly after game started, fought 3 wars against Sardinia-Piemonte and consequently against France, fought 3 wars against the Turks as well, and fought a war over the hegemony of germany with Prussia which knocked em off the great power status.

A few years ago i was hit by a "curse of the pharaoh" event because i was diging for stuff in the valley of kings. That curse (event) gave me nothing less than 1 full militancy point in ALL my pops. Seriously?!?

If things werent already bad, the springtime of nations ruined my nation completely. 0.30 militancy per month? And after a couple of years under that goddamn effect, here is the result...

REVOLUTION!

By the way, i lost a good portion of my army to the rebelion, and i didnt lose the 60k i possess at the moment because these are not jacobin rebels, but anarco liberal rebels!

Now i know why i always see Russia, Mexico and a lot of other nations covered with rebels for half the game...

I never lost a war against any of my enemies and their professional armies, but i am afraid i have been badly beaten by the common rabble.

P.S: I was very close to unify germany. all i needed was the russian konigsberg, french alsace-lorraine and to influence a few extra nations into my sphere (like prussia).
    "If a man does not strike first, he will be the first struck" - Athenogoras of Syracuse
    "Force is the most effective and efficient means to do something and the virtuous prince will employ its leverage." - Machiavelli
    "Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot" - Machiavelli
    "It is best to be both feared and loved, however, if one cannot be both it is better to be feared than loved." - Machiavelli
    "A prince must be a lion, but he must also know how to play the fox." - Machiavelli
    "I'm the lord of lords, not the server of servants." - Joo II of Portugal

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Tiny Germany...

and Tiny Prussia...

Last edited by Yoshino; 18-08-2010 at 20:30.

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

In my Germany game, the top income pops were 3 groups of capitalist jews

Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by spl View Post
    I like how their overall ranking is still not last place.
    That's because uncivilized countries get the last places, even if the civilized nations/secondary powers have lower score than them, take China for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Hunter View Post
    The isolated colony of French Persia, bordering Russia.
    Man, the French are particularly cheeky in Vicky 2. One game they're taking over a small portion of the US midwest, another game it's Western Iran.

They're total sidlers. Give em some tic tacs already!
    "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
    -- Paul Rodriguez

High on Political Consensus walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by wacoshade View Post
    Man, the French are particularly cheeky in Vicky 2. One game they're taking over a small portion of the US midwest, another game it's Western Iran.

They're total sidlers. Give em some tic tacs already!
    Obviously Paradoxs new French Division have been sneaking into their offices at night, and fiddling with the AI scripting.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDiplomacyEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldLegioMajesty 2Rome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I called this game my "Weird things that probably shouldn't have happened" game:

The Chinese take the Azores(and other Islands and Goa but I don't have screens):

The Greeks take part of Persia, how ironic...

USA lets the CSA survive as just Richmond but it is a Richmond covered in confederate reactionaries!

Ireland owns Scotland:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

lol @ ireland pwning scotland

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Ottoman Empire, Ottoman Asia and French Ottoman Empire? Hmm.

Edit: BTW, it's a bit hard to see from the log but communists just took power in Austria-Hungary...
    "What is a hen-teaser?"

"Coffee? What am I, some American who has no tea because he threw it into the ocean, and thus has to settle for coffee?"
    - Volrath50

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Little bit too many soldiers. If anybody knows how to get rid of them, please tell me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 63 88 113 ... LastLast