• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
5oiddl.jpg

The British ambassador sticks out his hand, "Nice to meet you Mr... mr.... NICE TO MEET YOU!"

I have an interest in the Holyhead Railway Co. and we need a new station master at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. Maybe you have a relative that would be suitable?

Many, many strange screenshots

I've got a few from the current PDM game I'm playing; Krakow -> Poland. God, I wish I'd made an AAR out of this; had I known this game was going to be this A)successful and B)hilarious. Lesson learned for future, I guess. Maybe I'll treat this as a test game, and do it again afterwards.

Anyway, so let's get started with:

Exhibit A:

V2_3.jpg

Mohammad Bek: "Fight bravely against the oppressors, men! Our homes shall be free once more!"

Rebel Solider: "Uh, Captain? I don't mean to be a bother, but all those Poles are looking at us funny."

They lost, sadly. I would've loved to see Dagestan in Poland. :(

Quick Note: What makes this even weirder is that the Russian army depicted in the screenshot wasn't there when the revolt started...these rebels rose up there...

Exhibit B:

V2_4.jpg

Krakow: Bringing you voter-less democracy since 1836!

Exhibit C:

I really wish this had been an AAR. Would've been the best moment of the entire thing:

V2_5.jpg

:blink:

Exhibit C & 1/2:

One capitulation and "Unite with Poland" decision later...

V2_6.jpg

Thanks for the free cores, guys! :laugh:

(Note: So, I actually forgot to take a screenshot right after I took that decision. Best I could do was load an autosave from a few years later. My bad. :eek:o )

At ACW borders: They are oddly straight, IMO.

At Kraków: I don't think Dagestan would be released in Poland if they'd won. In my experience, only cores are released.

Thanks for the free cores, guys! :laugh:

Heh. Well, technically Poland annexed YOU... I just made the decision such that a player Krakow could tag-switch to Poland when that happened. :)

93CC70C362395200B758FD97852F976A654D82A2

I beat england as france, demanded liberation of all of scotland, quebec, and the concession of New Brunswick... After they accepted I looked and saw that they somehow lost EVERY SINGLE CORE THEY HAD.

Also, I went to war with them again, held everything till australia and new zealand revolted and liberated themselves. I anexed north east and west of england and liberated all of Ireland... All they have left is the crappy parts of canada, parts of india and the caribean... yet they are still a massive world power somehow.

maybe because any Indian village has more inhabitants than nowdays London...
I get that, but they lost Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scottland, eastern Canada, and North East/North West England and didn't drop a single point in industry, prestige, or military. Its just sort of... disheartening to do that much damage and it not really affecting them.

I get that, but they lost Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scottland, eastern Canada, and North East/North West England and didn't drop a single point in industry, prestige, or military. Its just sort of... disheartening to do that much damage and it not really affecting them.
The only parts that would have any effect on industry would be North East/North west England. It's like taking all of the Russian Far East. The only thing hurt would be Russias prestige. This is also why you ignore the colonies and North america and just take all the states in Great Britan.
UK also lost all it's colonies in real life, and are still a Great Power(but not as powerfull as they like to think).

I have only recently come to realize that industry counts for more then both prestige and military put together and doubled. Regardless though, still silly that a country can loose almost EVERYTHING they have and still be top of the world

Why do I have to constantly get into this argument. Just because thats the way it is in the game does not mean it makes sense.

Why doesnt the most heavily populated territorys of the british empire being left untouched, result in the Brits maintaining there god like IS make no sense?

Why do I have to constantly get into this argument. Just because thats the way it is in the game does not mean it makes sense.

Well, I think India is worth all the other territories you mentioned. That's why they called it "The jewel of the Crown" or something like this.
Maybe it's too much in the game (or not).

btw, I cannot MP you, just wanted to welcome you to the forum :)