• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like Britain will fight France next. The spark for World War 1.

You sir, are a prophet

AC3C2373F4D3E72D55D9F3BBAD807E7558DF4E4A

side note, another silly Screenshot. no idea how this happened, Sweden was never a great power that I noticed

474043624363D021A06AE1D374DFC9A4EF5FD349

Just finished my game as the California Republic, quite an interesting end game world...

8178C48EDB8E3C2579F2FC0DEDA144F03E3108A4

Usa had a revolution, communists took over, confederates revolted, rose up, and succeeded.

As Suici said, secondaries can colonize too. That spot is usually either Swedish or Belgian.

Ahhh, I never noticed, I found it humerous, also the 'sweedish russian empire' bit as well.

As far as the pics they should show up, I'm liNking them from my steam screenshots, may just be lag on their part.

As requested, here is my empire (I edited the file to change the color of the California republic to a maroon)

9d6iuevt.jpg

You know, I wouldn't call Sweden colonising that part of Russia strange.

Okay Ladys and Gentlemen.
Here is a Strange Screenshot Collection of the Multiplayer Game.
V2_2.jpg

Netherlands want to attack China through Russia.... Maybe they should get enough Jackets for the Winter.

V2_4.jpg

German Pan-Nationalists in Germany...

V2_6.jpg

Oh Russia...

V2_7.jpg

... you really lost the war.

Okay and now some funny pics :D
V2_8.jpg

Lets draw some lines xD

V2_9.jpg

I send Cotton to my neighbours?!

It doesn't happen on the same continent.

Japan should be its own continent :p

(in a sense, I'd vote in favour of that game mechanically so you have Japanese China etc.)

(in a sense, I'd vote in favour of that game mechanically so you have Japanese China etc.)
Then Japan wouldn't get the "Same Continent" bonus that it currently gets when influencing another Asian country. Sounds good in theory but not in practice.