• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it's common knowledge that Hanover was a major player in the European colonization of Africa! :p

http://imageshack.us/f/853/v22.png/

btw I have no idea how and when this happened, I just glanced over at Africa and noticed that this silliness had occured. I thought it was worthy of being posted here.

I think it's common knowledge that Hanover was a major player in the European colonization of Africa! :p

http://imageshack.us/f/853/v22.png/

btw I have no idea how and when this happened, I just glanced over at Africa and noticed that this silliness had occured. I thought it was worthy of being posted here.

It happend because of an event that gives Congo to a random European nation, usually Belgium having the highest chance to get it and secondary powers are given a high change to get it too. It's a puppet of Hanover anyways.

Last edited:
Ah okay, I wasn't aware of that event. I noticed it was a puppet, I just found it strange to see Hanover sticking its nose into Africa.

What would've been hilarious is if Hanover was still a satellite of the United Kingdom, and still got its own satellite.

A satellite within a satellite. Mind-blown.

What would've been hilarious is if Hanover was still a satellite of the United Kingdom, and still got its own satellite.

A satellite within a satellite. Mind-blown.

Actually it's perfectly possible for a satellite to have its own satellite in the game. If you look at the start of PDM, Egypt is a satellite of the Ottoman Empire, but it also has Hedjaz as a satellite.

Beats me. The US had did have a proletarian dictatorship, but that happened some years before that screeny was taken.

I only realized it was in trouble when the Californian Republic broke free, the rest followed in a few months!

No mods. No player intervention at all. Russia and Sweden seriously just beat down the UK alone and took a region out of it.

Times sure are changing.

Oh.....oh my

2011092400002.jpg

On my way to being the new President-for-Life of the United States of Gran Colombia; I cannot possibly have enough fortresses.