• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gents, can anyone please confirm or deny that this has happened in unmodded games?

I have seen it many times in Vanilla, for example New England switching with USA because Pan-Nationalists taken over CSA. Can probably dig out the save somewhere. I think the problem is that Pan-Nationalist rebels spawn even though the union country exists ... and they are not supposed to.

Gents, can anyone please confirm or deny that this has happened in unmodded games?

earlier in this tread i posted a screen where the USA and the CSA were switched. It mostly happens there. Also earlier in this tread i posted several screens when Prussia and Germany changed places several times. Also in my last game as Danzig (posted in the Post your Victoria empire tread) i have a screen when i for fun accepted crown from the gutter and became Germany and the existing Germany became Danzig. All of the games unmodded.

I saw that, I meant a similar bug in any unmodded game

Absolutely confirmed. All it takes to test it for yourself is to start up a vanilla game as Texas and type "event 11100" (event 11100 is the Crown From The Gutter event) and watch what happens when you hit "yes". Simple as that. Below is the result.

V2_35.jpg

I took Egypt's Aegean Islands with a little help from Prussia.

Sphere masters are just happy to conquer more land for their spherelings, arent they :D

Cool, Super Texas.

Does it work with any counrty? I mean countries without revolters (revolters like CSA/Texas for the USA)?

Yeah, if you directly trigger the event from the console and the country you're playing as has a culture that's part of an existing Union country. If you don't trigger it directly, you have to wait for a Pan-Nationalist rebellion.

but its a sattelite of egypt

Okay, now I feel stupid. I just checked and you're correct, it is a sattelite of Egypt. Anyway here's an image of a large Yugoslavia that has taken a chunk out of Turkey.

v22bt.jpg

Fascist Germany? Awesome; I've been meaning to get around to doing that.

Anyways, is the Yugoslavia your doing, or is it the AI growing a pair of technological balls?

That has to be ai, ssince he has to be germany for that, and you cant free people, those arent all yugoslavian cores,