• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Forgot to mention:
UK rebelled in South Africa and declared itself independent from Australia and after that somehow got the Australian homeland (without war)
There was also a message saying that UK annexed New Zealand, but can't remember if it was before or after the revolution in south america.
Also Australia inherited the Royal Navy.

Maybe I'll replay that year and pay more attention to what happens there. ;)

I'm playing with Age of Colonialism 3.2

I have replayed the save however and know what happens:
1. Pan British Nationalist enforce thier demands in south africa
2. Australia is a great power and gets the "crown from the gutter" event
3. Australia accepts and "forms" the United Kingdom, ignoring that the UK already exists
4. The real UK becomes Australia for whatever reasons

If this is a general "crown from the gutter" bug not limited to AoC I can glady report it and deliver a savegame which just needs to run for 1 year to make it happen.

3. Australia accepts and "forms" the United Kingdom, ignoring that the UK already exists

If this is a general "crown from the gutter" bug not limited to AoC I can glady report it and deliver a savegame which just needs to run for 1 year to make it happen.

The bug is not exclusive to AoC, so I suggest reporting it. There's plenty of screenshots in this topic where crown from the gutter events cause countries to change places with eachother, causing funny results.

I oftern see Ecuador become a GP in my games, mainly because droves of my German people emmigrate there (Ecuador is a democracy). It's either Ecuador or Chile that become GP's and hardly any other South American countries (at least for me).

I just finished a game as Chile where Ecuador and Venuezula both became GPs by the end with me. If you keep things stable (by sphering for example) without wars for a long time in Latin American the immigration and industrialization bring them up fast.

BrenenGPWTF.png

Nothing to weird at first except that I only have two regions. I have only a few of the props from either region yet I are GP. :EPICSMILEYFACE:

Forgot to mention:
UK rebelled in South Africa and declared itself independent from Australia and after that somehow got the Australian homeland (without war)
There was also a message saying that UK annexed New Zealand, but can't remember if it was before or after the revolution in south america.
Also Australia inherited the Royal Navy.

Maybe I'll replay that year and pay more attention to what happens there. ;)

WTF Australian India!?

Lol, how EU3-ish.

If this is an unmoddeed game, a bugreport would be greatly appreciated.

The bug is not exclusive to AoC, so I suggest reporting it. There's plenty of screenshots in this topic where crown from the gutter events cause countries to change places with eachother, causing funny results.

True, some days ago someone posted pics of USA and CSA switching places due to the Crown From The Gutter event.

Gents, can anyone please confirm or deny that this has happened in unmodded games?