• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1839? is that a mod, or have you been obliterating the AI like no tomorrow?

More like modding like there's no tomorrow. I destroyed Austria's prestige and army and sphered them afterwards. Three Hurrah's for Germany allowed me to integrate them (along with Luxembourg). Only Baden resists the call of Magna Germania, at least for now...

Venezuela has a stack of 98 cavalry just chillin' in the uncolonized Russian hinterland, unable to get to port and unable to reinforce. Their strength is only 0.1k. I'm betting that the attrition is so high that each of those 98 cavalry is down to 1 remaining soldier, and V2 is just rounding up. On the bright side, at least they have a general!

V2_4.jpg

Venezuela has a stack of 98 cavalry just chillin' in the uncolonized Russian hinterland, unable to get to port and unable to reinforce. Their strength is only 0.1k. I'm betting that the attrition is so high that each of those 98 cavalry is down to 1 remaining soldier, and V2 is just rounding up. On the bright side, at least they have a general!

V2_4.jpg

I dont blame them for abandoning the unit its ethier freaze to death or a russian night club =-)

Well, Huzzah then ...

e0ea75ddab714b9b9d9c3615cf8011f5b3ab68abf20b69bd08192e700bf8c53c6g.jpg

he has a colony, he posted that empire in another thread.

he is a great power look at the frame around his flag

How are you a Great Power? I thought you couldn't be a GP without owning more than one state?

Annexed Uruguay in 1837 to get the extra state needed.

Annexed Uruguay in 1837 to get the extra state needed.
Another silly question, but how did you get to Uruguay? Wouldn't you need a navy?

Another silly question, but how did you get to Uruguay? Wouldn't you need a navy?

Well, my sphere leader and truste ally Austria had some navy, so they did all the hard work.

Well, my sphere leader and truste ally Austria had some navy, so they did all the hard work.
Haha, that's pretty cool. I have trouble getting Austria to fight Russia, much less random South American countries.

V2_1.jpg

Okay, we get it! The blue means French.

V2_6.jpg

Don't see that every day! (though to be fair I have reduced to 40 each the military and prestige requirements to Westernize)

V2_5.jpg

This is only strange because I kicked so much butt as Haiti, and France went Fascist. I never did figure out what the image on the French Fascist flag is. It looks like a mace with red energy around it shooting stars out the bottom. Silly!

I never did figure out what the image on the French Fascist flag is. It looks like a mace with red energy around it shooting stars out the bottom. Silly!

Its the flag of the vichy regime which was an "independent" in southern france after germany conquered france proper and you could say it was quasi fascist, although it was never actually in the axis

but why was their flag like something out of lord of the rings?

All hail the glorious empire of Bariutissht Rauastlrailiaa!

NGF forming is actually quite common, at least for me. Germany's the tricky one.

This is only strange because I kicked so much butt as Haiti, and France went Fascist. I never did figure out what the image on the French Fascist flag is. It looks like a mace with red energy around it shooting stars out the bottom. Silly!

It's a double-bladed axe. Vichy France never actually had it on the flag, they just had the normal flag and the axe was their coat of arms. The axe also had the stars on it instead of shooting out the bottom.

Aha, the Vichy flag, of course. What a silly flag those collaborators had!

800px-VichyFlag.svg.png

Also interesting that a flag like this is allowed but not a swastika flag. Certainly the Vichy regime are a very shameful part of French history...