• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hah! That is indeed rather curious. :p

i hate that AI crap, seeing brits in Austria, and things like that, so stupid... its definitely not of any strategic value
GermanyAustria-BritishZone.gif

Oh hey there.

Now you look up the present day population size of these provinces in Wikipedia.
Equally as alarming to me as Nunavut and the Yukon is to you, I'm alarmed by the Dakotas and Wyoming having such a ridiculously high population. I've NEVER in any games I've had as the USA seen the Dakotas or Wyoming go past around 500k.

Equally as alarming to me as Nunavut and the Yukon is to you, I'm alarmed by the Dakotas and Wyoming having such a ridiculously high population. I've NEVER in any games I've had as the USA seen the Dakotas or Wyoming go past around 500k.

In my Metis game immigration was insane because USA wasn't a democracy and most of them people came to me. And i on the contrary see that all the time - weather it the CSA or the USA (AI played not me) the Midwest is loaded with immigrants. Idaho and Oklahoma in particular. Those have 2+ mln population in almost all my games with the latest patch.

Something curious from my ongoing game as Italy:

2011-08-08_00003.jpg

You are indeed seeing:
An NGF, torn apart by war and expelled from the GP club.
An SGF, also torn apart by war and expelled from the GP club, and yet strangely owning Southern Serbia.
An Austria who has lost ground to Italy (me so obviously) as well as Russia, whilst having been beaten down to form Austria-Hungary and well on its way to being expelled from the GP club.

Meanwhile Sweden is a GP and very close to getting Denmark in its sphere, A-H just banned it shortly prior to taking this shot but I have no doubt it will get there, SGF and NGF are in Austria's sphere, except France owns Alsace and Baden so no Germany, and the GP club is being impinged on by those funny foreigners from Central America, namely Mexico and the USCA.

I have had no part in any of this, except to take my territory from A-H. I even went so far as to try and defend NGF and preserve the regular order when France/Belgium/Denmark/Sweden/A-H all went to war with it. However, France is a bit much for a newly formed and recently victorious over A-H Italy to handle. The NGF dissolved the alliance shortly after I peaced out of the France/Belgium/Denmark war so I didn't even get a look in when Sweden started its own one. A-H I went to war with over Dalmatia and so they ended up white peacing with the NGF, that was all I could do to help them though. :(

I like that Denmarks borders.

Well, you know, Denmark actually SURVIVING the German onslaught is a challenge in itself.

Well, you know, Denmark actually SURVIVING the German onslaught is a challenge in itself.

Well, in fairness it did loose all its usual territory -first-. it is good to see it recover and succeed though.

Also, if I was about to be absorbed into a Scandinavian union where it would produce a Scandinavia as awesome as this one will be, I'd be totally down with that. :D