• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The whole world are nuts.
2u7lpoy.png

Austrian Central Hungary owned by Germany and controlled by German pan-nationalists? I wonder what their demands are...

V2_781.jpg

Notice the name of the General. Never knew that the King of Pop could also lead armies decently (and he is a priest too :D)

v21.png

WC in moonwalk style!:rofl:

Short game resume: Got attacked by Russia shortly after game started, fought 3 wars against Sardinia-Piemonte and consequently against France, fought 3 wars against the Turks as well, and fought a war over the hegemony of germany with Prussia which knocked em off the great power status.

A few years ago i was hit by a "curse of the pharaoh" event because i was diging for stuff in the valley of kings. That curse (event) gave me nothing less than 1 full militancy point in ALL my pops. Seriously?!?

If things werent already bad, the springtime of nations ruined my nation completely. 0.30 militancy per month? And after a couple of years under that goddamn effect, here is the result...

REVOLUTION!

By the way, i lost a good portion of my army to the rebelion, and i didnt lose the 60k i possess at the moment because these are not jacobin rebels, but anarco liberal rebels!

Now i know why i always see Russia, Mexico and a lot of other nations covered with rebels for half the game...

I never lost a war against any of my enemies and their professional armies, but i am afraid i have been badly beaten by the common rabble.

P.S: I was very close to unify germany. all i needed was the russian konigsberg, french alsace-lorraine and to influence a few extra nations into my sphere (like prussia).

In my Germany game, the top income pops were 3 groups of capitalist jews :D

The isolated colony of French Persia, bordering Russia. :wacko:
Man, the French are particularly cheeky in Vicky 2. One game they're taking over a small portion of the US midwest, another game it's Western Iran.

They're total sidlers. Give em some tic tacs already!

Man, the French are particularly cheeky in Vicky 2. One game they're taking over a small portion of the US midwest, another game it's Western Iran.

They're total sidlers. Give em some tic tacs already!

Obviously Paradoxs new French Division have been sneaking into their offices at night, and fiddling with the AI scripting.

I called this game my "Weird things that probably shouldn't have happened" game:

The Chinese take the Azores(and other Islands and Goa but I don't have screens):

vickyweird1.jpg

The Greeks take part of Persia, how ironic...

vickyweird2.jpg

USA lets the CSA survive as just Richmond but it is a Richmond covered in confederate reactionaries!

vickyweird3.jpg

Ireland owns Scotland:

vickyweird4.jpg

v21z.jpg

Ottoman Empire, Ottoman Asia and French Ottoman Empire? Hmm.

Edit: BTW, it's a bit hard to see from the log but communists just took power in Austria-Hungary...