• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, France had a communist dictatorship at the time. Needless to say, it did not survive this revolution. Here is a breakdown of just SOME of the rebel forces present.

v2_219.jpg

Its the work Of William Wallace I tell you! Hes brought all the Zombie army's upon France and her Glorious Communist Revolution! :p

Year 1905. Im Japan.
Strangest GP rank I have seen in a long time:
UK has not lost any land except Canada.
Russia only has some worthless Central Asia lands, half of Persia and mongolia.

5nrddc.jpg

The UK would actually be first with Canada added, so that explains why it is 4th. The 'loss' of Canada strips away one of the more developed parts of the Empire.

The UK would actually be first with Canada added, so that explains why it is 4th. The 'loss' of Canada strips away one of the more developed parts of the Empire.

You're ignoring the fact that Canada under the British would be a colony, so they wouldn't have the extra industrial score (or probably even prestige score) that Canada currently has, even if it was under their control.

It's a mod?

what is this i dont even

Seriously, PDM is balanced in a ton of ways that makes that kind of stuff not happen and it looks like you're playing PDM. How did you even do this?

what is this i dont even

Seriously, PDM is balanced in a ton of ways that makes that kind of stuff not happen and it looks like you're playing PDM. How did you even do this?

Looks like Germany got in a Great war with Russia, France, and The Ottoman Empire. Cue dismantling empires.

Also, How did you get all of Austria into Germany? Only Austria Proper, Bohemia, and Slovenia would join Grossdeutschland

Looks like Germany got in a Great war with Russia, France, and The Ottoman Empire. Cue dismantling empires.

Also, How did you get all of Austria into Germany? Only Austria Proper, Bohemia, and Slovenia would join Grossdeutschland

Maybe he was Austria

Well that makes well enough sense with the exception of his Grossdeutschland and the Qing Europe. I have never seen the Qing conquer outside that far and considering this is PDM the warlord era is just up ahead for a newly civilized Qing anyway. And there's definitely a story with that Yugoslavia.

MrTrt, even as Austria, you can't for a Grossdeutschland like that in PDM. As Austria, to form Germany at all, you have to own ONLY Austria cores(which are only on the parts of Austria that were in the German Confederation in PDM), because the Hapsburgs would have never formed a German Empire if they still had an empire of their own, which means something weird happened in his game. Judging by the way Yugoslavia looks, I'm inclined to believe that it was a case of him playing as Austria, releasing all the non-German parts, forming the Empire, then kicking them out of satellite status and conquering them. This would explain why Yugoslavia exists without Croatia, which he most likely conquered back after the formation of Yugoslavia when he created Germany.

The story with my game started with me giving Austria cores to all of its land. I sphered every Germanic country and formed Grossdeutschland. I conquered the low countries by force and kicked mostly everyone out of Africa. What you don't see is an independent Ethiopia, Somalia, and South Africa. I'll post a pic of it later.

Anyway, Qing westernized and became a GP. After that, it was my close ally in the Great war of 1901 against France, Russia, Mexico, Crete, Ireland, and Carlist Spain. I also had the US and Sweden on my side. Qing got all of Russia's colonies after the war, and tada, a mutilated Central Asia.