• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In my latest Prussia/NGF/GE game, I gave France one heck of a back-handing in their second attempt at taking back A-L. Occupied all of continental France for about 5 years right around 1870. It's 1900 now, and they're still convulsing. First the reactionaries put the Bourbons back on the throne, then the Jacobins knocked them off, then the communists, then the Jacobins, then the monarchists again, and just lately the Jacobins. It's been rather glorious to watch. I really wish you could intervene on behalf of a rebel cause in another country - I would've killed (lots of Frenchmen) to keep the white and gold fleur-de-lis over Paris...

These posts would be much more spectacular with pics.

wait,can mexico beat the U.S.A not sure if this is normal or how it happened but....
2zogroy.jpg

Why not, I can wipe the map with the Yanks when I play Mexico. You only really need one good general and one good battle. They only have 14 brigades for quite some time.

They dont actually have any USA land. They colonised the 2 states the US don't start with a national focus and they took Texas as well.

Odds are that Mexico beat Texas (like they usually do) and colonized quicker than USA, then allied with them. Makes for a VERY boring North America. Not at all like my North America, which sees me (USA) declare war on Mexico whenever they can to add more land to the glorious democracy and sees GB declare war on the USA on a semi-regular basis to try and reclaim New England, which leads to a massive war which leaves thousands by the number dead. Last war ended with me gaining the upper hand and grabbing British Alaska because I had a CB to reclaim it.

^^ that is like every game since the latest patch. Its annoying seeing them be all friendly with Mexico.

This might not be strange, but I thought it was funny
v2_9.jpg

Ethiopia fighting against its own freedom, or the fact that they are being liberated from Haiti (me). Lol, they are loyal to the bitter end!

^^ that is like every game since the latest patch. Its annoying seeing them be all friendly with Mexico.

This might not be strange, but I thought it was funny
v2_9.jpg

Ethiopia fighting against its own freedom, or the fact that they are being liberated from Haiti (me). Lol, they are loyal to the bitter end!
'

Wow, I've never actually seen a nation join a war that was declared to liberate one of its cores.

'

Wow, I've never actually seen a nation join a war that was declared to liberate one of its cores.
Probably a Puppet, as a Puppet has to join their Masters at all times.
I have seen this a lot of times myself. Wallachia fighting for the Ottoman Empire when I try to liberate it. Finland fighting for Russia when I try to Liberate it etc.