• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The French Empire of Mexico, not to be confused with the regular one.

7E1C815EB78DA0B9B4AF4B11CD3D8E25E6AD9E8D

After another decade, the German people's great migration to Asia is finally over!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75705911@N04/7063040999/in/photostream

China is the new fatherland!

Now that the German had arrived at Asia, they found out that they were actually a minority who were discriminated upon, as they were only 8.5% of total population. They long for the good old German beer again, despite the silky touch of Asian women & delicious dim-sum. Hates using chop-stick too!

The German people had now appointed Fredrick The Great to bring them back to good old Germany proper...

And we wonder why the South lost the Civil War - they just had to occupy Seattle, Washington!

Point one is true, Sweden did fight Russia and Serbia most likely sneaked a war claim in there which the Russians then enforced. But it was the Ottomans who gave them MA. I tend not to give military access in order to try and lessen the likelyhood of events such as these.

Not entirely sure if this is strange or not. I've never seen it happen before anyway.
EEA73343F58CB55D7BDC0531A05171CD905FE77F

Prussia comes to the defence of Denmark when Austria tries to take Schleswig-Holstien at the start of the game

Not entirely sure if this is strange or not. I've never seen it happen before anyway.

Prussia comes to the defence of Denmark when Austria tries to take Schleswig-Holstien at the start of the game

That's the AI being smart. Protect a weaker nation from their nemesis, thus preventing their nemesis from gaining additional land and allowing Prussia to take the land from the weaker nation, instead of having to fight Austria for it. ;)

That's the AI being smart. Protect a weaker nation from their nemesis, thus preventing their nemesis from gaining additional land and allowing Prussia to take the land from the weaker nation, instead of having to fight Austria for it. ;)

It's also why the Ottomans intervene on Egypt's side sometimes.

A few things of note here:

Prussia took Alsace Lorraine in 1839 or 1840 and formed NGF soon after(France got in trouble when its usual AHD punching bag the Dutch were allied with Austria). 5 years later, France tried to liberate it but, despite having twice the number of troops when both mobilised, lost Franche-Comté as well

Switzerland, for once, did not lose half of its country to Sardinia Piedmont but instead took Savoie

Denmark went bankrupt and Spain and Portugal(among others) DOWed it. Spain took the Danish West Indies, and Portugal, of all countries, took Jylland.

Edit: Not on the map, but, despite losing Texas to the USA, Mexico was able to get White Peaces twice against the USA

v2_67.jpg

The NGF forming that early is not good news for your Krakow.
But atleast France will start DOWing NGF now every 5 years.

I sort of gave up after my Russian sphere leader white peaced Austria because, though half of Austria was occupied, Russia kept losing battles since obviously Occupation>>Battles.

Also, I figured that a strong NGF would keep Austria/Russia weak, and by the time I had taken my stuff from those 2, I'd be strong enough to beat Germany(especially if France helped me).

Edit: France was allied with Austria; NGF DOWed Austria right after Russia joined my war; France honoured the call and actually retook France-Comté