• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
slavesignup.jpg

Dang. Why doesn't anyone sign up? :mad:

I might mod that particular bit of text to be "have become" rather than "have signed up to be" in my copy of the game, if it is possible and I can figure out how. Yeah, I'm picky. :D

R O F L!!

Road signs with Ebonics, awesome!
Or a trilingual option...

Warning: bridge out!
Dangnabbit: them thar varmints bustid mah bridge!
Don' be trippin' foo': dis bridge be wack!

Last edited:
I understand that having cultures in weird places is par for the course in Vicky, but I think that the Manchu Company of 4 officers and 86 soldiers in Texas in 1840 crosses some kind of line:
V2_3.jpg

EDIT:
This is more 'strange things in the data files', but
decisions/ENG.txt said:
the_scotland_yard = {
potential = {
tag = ENG
NOT = {
has_country_flag = elementary_my_dear_watson # I know, he never says it in the books, yadiyadi.

Last edited:
Nassau as a great power

Well, let's put in some screenshots to prove it!

V2_1.jpg

Here we go, Nassau the greatest!

victoria201a.png

So is this a Swedish France or a French Sweden? Anyway, there are three of them.

Wow wish there was a way to completely destroy one of the world 8's power and put your flag in that slot :rofl:

So that you would be like the United State modern day as the world's only SUPER POWER.

Well, let's put in some screenshots to prove it!

V2_1.jpg

Here we go, Nassau the greatest!
That's a freak that's carried on from the first game, where very early on if a nation gets an event or invention that gives them a massive prestige boost, they go into the great powers. Later on when more countries have industrialised and large militaries, it stops.
Still considering that being a Great Power actually means something now, i'd be surprised if paradox weren't looking into a solution.