• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know bandwagons are fun and all that, but could we please only post V2 screenshots in the V2 screenshots thread?

Nope, vanilla. Nice change to see them start into the game with 4 prestige.
Losing their obligatory first war with Burma shortly after didn't improve the situation, but that wasn't their fault. :D

How on earth did they lose that war with Burma? In my Dai Nam games... I've often pondered if there's any way to save them.

Stop QQ about it. It's a very minor bug... Imo about text to be display and not inside the event code...
Think of it as a bad translation from swedish to english...

eu31.jpg

The fever has spread to Europa Universalis 3 :O

wich mod is that?

Stop QQ about it. It's a very minor bug... Imo about text to be display and not inside the event code...
Think of it as a bad translation from swedish to english...

That doesn't mean it should be completely ignored. I am not QQing about it. You're the one contiously QQing that I mentioned that I reported the bug, but it wasn't fixed.

That doesn't mean it should be completely ignored. I am not QQing about it. You're the one contiously QQing that I mentioned that I reported the bug, but it wasn't fixed.

That's not quite what you posted. Saying "They obviously don't care" isn't the same thing as saying that a bug was reported but hasn't been fixed, when there's not even been a patched released.

That's not quite what you posted. Saying "They obviously don't care" isn't the same thing as saying that a bug was reported but hasn't been fixed, when there's not even been a patched released.

You obviously never reported a bug before. If they fix a bug for the next patch, then they usually respond to it with a post and write something there.

You obviously never reported a bug before. If they fix a bug for the next patch, then they usually respond to it with a post and write something there.

Of course, sometimes they've already fixed it and just forget to post.

I think major fixes such as population and assimiliation go before something as minor as an occasional event that is bugged.

ok ok people. time out. time out.

let talk about screenshots rather than bugs.